*2*

____________________________________________
Song recommendation:  broken people- almost monday 
____________________________________________

!Mentioning of self-harm!

 He swaggered into the building, his hips swinging, his mouth drawn into a smirk as he roamed the halls of the school.
Eyes followed him wherever he went and he met their stares with a confident, smug grin.

His tie was hanging loosely around his neck while he had unbuttoned his shirt to reveal some of his pale skin beneath.
The several bracelets on his left arm were clinging to the rhythm of his leisurely steps.
As usual, he had opted to leave his backpack at home since he didn't care about school anyway.
He didn't make it far though, as a tiny, beautiful girl pushed herself in front of him.

"Hey, sweety." the pixy crooned, letting her hands travel freely over his body.
He only smirked down at her, allowing her bold move even as the blood froze in his veins.
"Aren't we touchy today, Jisoo?" he crooned back, turning his voice sultry and low.
And with the same voice he added: "How about you get your hands off me?"

She pouted up at him.
"Oh, Jimin! Don't be like that. We both know you want me back."
He most certainly did not, yet he only continued to smile, not letting the perfect mask slip from his face.

"Oh, are we forgetting the fact that you cheated on me then? Because I still seem to remember that."

At that she stepped back, a flash of hurt crossing her face.
How pathetic! She was hurt? What about him?
But then again, no one really cared about him or what he felt like.

Several students were already listening in on the conversations, probably thinking they were being inconspicuous, pretending to be busy with getting things from their locker as they hung to every word spoken.
"It was a one time thing, I was drunk and it was a girl!" Jisoo now defended, crossing her arms in front of her.

She really did look cute like that, but Jimin was long over her- not that he ever held true feeling for the small, raven-haired girl. They had fun- a lot of fun. And maybe that was the reason he agreed to date her.
Usually, he refrained from such things as relationships.

And looking at the pouty, angry girl in front of him, he was reminded of why.
Too much trouble and too much drama. And it never worked out anyway.
Even now, all Jisoo wanted from him was sex and the reputation of dating THE Park Jimin.
"Oh, and if I slept with a boy, would that make a difference?"
She let out an angry huff of air.

"That's different. You're bisexual, so it would be cheating then. But me and Jennie was just a drunken make out session. I can't believe you're being so stubborn. It's not like you haven't slept with half of the school- boys and girls, I might add."

His mask didn't slip even as several onlookers sucked in a sharp breath at her insulting words.

Don't let them see. Keep up the mask. You don't care about what other's think.

"Maybe I have, but at least I'm honest about it, unlike you. You are only crawling back to me because Jennie didn't want you after all. But that's your mess. Now, if you excuse me, I don't wanna be late for class."
And with that he pushed past her, leaving a fuming Jisoo behind him.

He didn't go directly to class.
His mask was slipping after her words.

You're worthless. No one cares about you. They're all just using you.

He shook his head, his hands shaky as he walked a little faster, lowering his head so that no one would see.

He was Park Jimin!
He was the confident, sexy troublemaker who was strong and self-assured.
Who didn't care what people thought of him and always met everyone's opinion with a smirk and a shoulder shrug.

All you are good for is sex and looking pretty.

Nothing can hurt Park Jimin. He is the life of the party and one hell of a dancer. He isn't afraid of anything.