*24*

______________________________________________________________
Song recommendations:  Shallow- Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper
                                                      Make You Feel My Love- Adele 
______________________________________________________________

The doorbell rung. 

He was up in bed like a rocket, trying to figure out where he was. 
He couldn't be at home.
No one ever rung his doorbell. But looking around, it was his four grey walls staring back at him, the mattress on the floor just as uncomfortable as always. 
A knock came next. 

"Yoongi! It's me. Open the door please." 

Hoseok! That was Hoseok in front of his door.
The happenings of the last day came rushing back: Hoseok fainting, him rushing over, everybody staring at him, then his sunshine bringing him back home, tugging him in while talking to him in a soft voice until late into the night, just like they had on the phone these past months. 
He must have fallen asleep because he didn't remember him leaving.

The knock came again. 
"You know, I'm not leaving until you open the door. I can wait here all day."

Yoongi sighed, throwing the blanket away and getting to his feet. 
He took a long, deep breath, bracing himself as he opened the door...
...and Hoseok beamed down at him, the brightest grin on his face. 

He was hit by his gaze, his breath getting knocked out of him.
Someone was looking at him.
But it was Hoseok.
His Hoseok. 

He managed a small smile, even as he kept his gaze low, unable to hold the eye contact for too long. 

"Morning!" Hoseok announced through his grin, waving at him as he pushed inside the apartment. 

Yoongi could only stare after him. 
It was like the bubbly boy felt entirely comfortable in his dump of a flat, carrying several bags in his hands. 

"W..what's all that?" Yoongi croaked out, his voice still rough from sleep.
He'd decided not to go to school today, and since it was only 10:30, apparently so had Hoseok. 

He watched as the other boy threw himself on his unmade mattress and put the bags in front of him, then sat cross legged. 
He took one of them and pulled out several boxes. 

"Breakfast of course. I checked your fridge yesterday before I left and saw that you only had water in it. Oh, and then I got some coffee from Starbucks as well. Look, it even says your name!" 

He showed him the cup, YOONGI written in capital letters across the front.

The mix of emotions was confusing him so much, he simply stood next to him wordlessly. 

"I know you like Iced-americano's the most, but that you can't drink it on an empty stomach, so..." He opened the boxes and Yoongi gaped at the amount of self-made food he had carried over. There was cooked tofu, steamed rice, mashed potatoes and many more side dishes he only knew from TV.
He usually only ate instant noodles and anything cheaper than that.

"You... did all this yourself?"
Hoseok grinned and nodded his head, his hair bouncing up and down cutely. 

"Yeah, I woke up really early, so you have to eat it or I'll be super bumped out." 
"I didn't ask you to do that."
"But I did."
"But-"
"Sit your ass down and eat, Yoongi. I'm not asking again." 

His voice was final and Yoongi found himself sitting down before he could process the words. Then he was handed a plate and chopsticks. 
He sat there a little overwhelmed, looking over he food which Hoseok was already scooping on his plate. 

Slowly, he reached out and started to do the same.
His stomach growled just before he took his first bite and from the corner of his eyes, he saw Hoseok smirk in satisfaction. 

He ate while the brunette rattled on about the recipes, the rice he had to cook three times because he always managed to burn it, the nice lady at Starbucks and the dog he patted on the way here.
More and more, he felt himself relax, listening to Hoseok while he filled his stomach with more food than he had in months.