*17*

__________________________________________________________________
Song recommendation: Love Someone- Lukas Graham 
__________________________________________________________________

!Mention of domestic abuse! 

The next two weeks flew by like a flash and Jimin could easily say it was the happiest he'd ever been. 

His step-father mostly left him alone, busy with work and apart from driving his little brother around, he was left to his own devices. Much to his approval. 

Jungkook came over almost every night, even after Jimin had protested, worrying about the other boy being caught and at he same time more than relieve to have him in his room.
To lie next to him and hold him.

They whispered until late into the night, sharing their thoughts and dreams, sometimes joking around and imagining a future together. 
There was more kissing of course and as the days progressed it got harder and harder to stop it from turning into something else. Something more. 

Jimin was careful for other reasons too. 

If it were anyone else, Jimin would have slept with him already, the growing desire slowly driving him crazy, driving him to the edges of what he can take.
But this was Jungkook.
This was more. 

He didn't want to ruin it, the fear always stronger, holding him back. He didn't just want to be a body. And Jungkook had never been with a guy and only once slept with a woman- which, according to the boy, had been a horrible experience. He wanted to make it special for him.
And maybe he wanted to make it special for him too.

After sex he usually felt dirty and worthless, the demons always driving him crazy.
He didn't want that to happen after he had his first time with Jungkook.
So he waited, always pushing the taller away when things were starting to get too heavy. 

In school, they were mostly tired from staying up late into the night, but that didn't stop them.

 To other's it looked like the same old, same old bickering and arguing between them.
Really, they were flirting, right in front of them and no one ever grew suspicious.
And where it had once been about driving the other to anger, he now drove him crazy with lust. 

He smirked, licked his lips, purred and did many more unspeakable things which had others around them groaning, thinking he waned to provoke Jungkook. 

And he did. 
But not the way they thought. 
If only they knew what Jungkook did with him behind the curtains in the auditorium, kissing him stupid for teasing him, nipping at his neck and giving him hickeys because Jimin had swung his ass a little too provocatively as he walked out of class.

But while Jimin and Jungkook had the time of their life, their Hyung's fell deeper and deeper into a hole.
The younger had told him everything about what they had discovered about Suga. 

Hoseok was pale and quiet all week, no joking, no laughter as he roamed the schools with a sad, unhappy frown. Hurt flashed into his eyes whenever Suga's name fell, so they grew more cautious around him, trying to lighten his mood, but nothing worked. 

Especially since Jin and Namjoon weren't doing much better. 

Jimin didn't know.... but he always suspected the two were having more than just a friendship. But he just couldn't bring himself to tell Jungkook, partly because he wasn't sure, partly because he feared the two boys were keeping it a secret precisely because of JK. 

And that would hurt him more than anything. Not because they would have lied, but because Jungkook would feel guilty about lying about himself, making their life's harder when they didn't have to.