*18*

_____________________________________________________________
Song recommendation: Perfect- Ed Sheeran
_____________________________________________________________

Gyeong Min looked absolutely stunning as she walked into the church, her dress a blinding white and the veil flowing behind her like a waterfall. But her smile was even brighter, her eyes on the man at the isle, who had tears streaming down his face as he saw his bride. 

Namjoon stood next to his soon to be brother-in-law, and Jungkook saw the proudness beam in his eyes.
He had been in a ridiculously good mood-obviously. 

But what made the day even better, was to see Jin by his side, smiling too.
They made up. Finally!
He had seen their stealing glances all evening, like they couldn't wait to be by each other's side again. Best friends once more.

He couldn't be more relieved. It just wasn't right to see them apart. They belonged together.
Now they only had to make sure Hoseok, who was still pale and unusually quiet, got over Suga's betrayal. 

He glanced over to Jimin who stood a few meters away, looking devilishly handsome in his suit. It was like it was tailored just for him, but then again, Jimin could wear a scarf around his head and still be the sexiest guy in the room. 

His white hair was hanging into his forehead, his full lips displaying a smile as he too, watched the bride now standing in front of her lover. 

It was lovely. He couldn't tear his eyes away as he practically saw the love hanging in the air around them, their faces glowing with an inner light as they stared into each other's eyes. 
He couldn't help himself. 

Just as it was time to put on the rings and say yes, his eyes fell on Jimin again. And to his surprise, the small boy was looking right back at him. 

It felt like the floor was ripped from beneath his feet, his mouth parting as he got lost in those dark brown eyes.
In the background, he heard the vows being exchanged, but his vision only saw Jimin.

Jimin and him. Jimin in front of him. Jimin beaming up at him as he said yes.
The force of how much he yearned for that future took his breath away.
And Jimin- his eyes had widened too, his mouth also hanging slightly ajar, as if he was thinking the exact same thing. 

He hoped he was. He wanted him. He wanted all of him. 

People were cheering. 
His head snapped back around to see the newly weds in a tight embrace, kissing, as their family and friends cheered and hooted.
He clapped too, his heart racing wildly in his chest after what just passed between him and his precious. 

Even though it was rather fresh, the sun was out and the wedding reception was held outside. They had prepared a beautiful wide, green space, decorated with flowers and outdoor tents. Champaign was being served as everyone fought about the chance to personally congratulate the bride and groom. 

He walked over to where Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon were perched around one of the standing tables, holding up a glass to greet him.
And again he was caught by the utter relieve to see Jin and Namjoon happily lean against one another. 

Even Hoseok had brightened up, smacking his arm. 
"So, when's your wedding with Lisa, hmm? I hope you know who's gonna be your first man, right?"

He meant it as a joke- obviously, but the words tasted bitter in his mouth.
And to make it worse, Jimin had joined them at the exact moment the words left Hoseok's mouth. He saw the smaller pale and gulp hard. 

Guilt and shame filled him. Yes. Theoretically, he was still together with Lisa, who made it no secret that they would surely get wed as soon as she was a legal adult. 

One look in Jimin's direction though and he knew that would never happen- not if he could stop it. 

But he couldn't let the thought of his girlfriend ruin this beautiful day, so he only laughed and waved it off with a: "Sure you'll be my best man," And then smacked Hoseok right back.