*38*

_____________________________________________________________________
Song recommendation: Supermarket Flower- Ed Sheeran
Flicker - Niall Horan
____________________________________________________________________

Big, Fat Tissue warning!!

And for those who have also not studied floristry:

Winter-Jasmine:

Snowdrops:

Jimin strolled through the streets, wrapping the jacket closer around him as he looked up at the grey, heavy clouds

The wind was chilly and the air leaving his mouth formed little, tiny clouds in front of him.
It would snow soon.

Summer had come and gone, the days were it was too hot in your own skin replaced by the ever chilling temperature.

He loved snow.
He couldn't wait for the earth to be wrapped in a soft, white blanket, for the children to laugh as they made snowmen and went sledding and drink hot tea inside while watching the snow fall silently and calmly to the ground.

He smiled to himself at the thought as he entered the little street-corner shop, the bell at the front door jingling.

A pretty, pink-blond girl stood at the counter of the shop, her hair twisted up in a curled, loose bun and round nerd-glasses on her face.
She smiled and waved excitedly when she saw Jimin walk in.

"Hey! There you are."
Then she fake-pouted at him, hands crossed in front of the green apron which made her look about four years old.
"You're an hour late!"

He chuckled as he made his way over to the counter, grinning at her while resting his chin on his hands, making his eyes disappear.
She bobbed his nose as she always did.
"Nice to see you too, Jihyo. Don't you remember? I've started tutoring in English."

"Ohhh," she mocked him, raising an eyebrow and pursing her lips.
"Being smart now, aren't we? Jungkook is rubbing up on you?"

He smiled wider.
"Well, what can I say. He's my idol."