*20*

__________________________________________________________________
Song recommendation: Pillowtalk- Zayn
__________________________________________________________________

It's getting smutty, so be warned...

"Are you sure he'll forgive me?"
Jimin rolled his eyes for the millionth time. 
"Trust me, Taehyung is the most forgiving, kind and perhaps naïve person I know. He wont be mad."

Jungkook still felt like running away as they finally made to the massive mansion.
He stared up at the white marble walls, the ornamented façade and the open garage filled with expensive cars. 

He whistled under his breath. 
"This is even bigger than the last house they owned. I can't believe his parents got even richer."

"Yeah, well Tae doesn't care about the money. He just wants to leave this place and get away from them."

Jungkook let out a little humorless laugh. "Seems like we all do." 

Oh, Jungkook hadn't even heard the end of it for coming home so late at the night of the wedding. They grounded him for the entire week, made him pray every night in front of them and his father more than once, threatened to send him to a Christian boarding school to finish his last year, which nearly led him to having a full on panic attack.
He couldn't leave Jimin! 

The other boy had stayed at Hoseok's for two days before going back home, much to his dismay. And since his parents were on high alert, he didn't dare sneak out and Jimin also begged him not to do it. 

They only saw each other in school now, and it was driving him absolutely insane. 
And today, when his parents finally allowed him to go outside again, Jimin had dragged him here: To Taehyung's house.

He tried not to be jealous, he really did, but the fact was Jimin had spend more time with the blond this week then they had in the last month.
There was no curfew or house arrest for them.
He was jealous of how freely they could meet.

It wasn't anger at the boy itself, although... they did date once.
And clearly, Tae is more than just a little attractive. But he trusted Jimin. 
So when the smaller had begged him to come and clear up the misunderstanding, Jungkook had agreed. 

He wanted to apologize too.
Wanted to make up for letting Tae think he hated him. And he wanted his childhood friend back. There were so many memories of them laughing, playing, simply having fun.
His happiest childhood memories had all been with him.
Maybe that's why he was so terrible nervous now, his hands sweaty and clammy. 

Jimin rung. 
The bell could be heard echoing though the entire house, intimidating him. And then a loud, happy yell: "Comiiiing, babe." 

Yeah... as soon as the truth was out, he would very kindly ask Taehyung not to call his boyfriend that. 
He gulped at his own thoughts. 
Boyfriend...
Yes, that's what they were now, right? They never really talked about it since the timing never seemed right and their little meetings at school just wasn't the right place. 

The front door was ripped open and a boxy, wide smile greeted them. "Jiminaaaa!" Tae yelled and was a second away from throwing himself into his arms, when his eyes skipped to the side and he froze, eyes flying wild. 

He stumbled back, nearly tripping over the long, floor-length rope he was wearing, underneath nothing more than short pants, his golden chest revealed in the mid-day sun. 
"J-J-Jungkook?" 

Okay, he had to admit, Tae was really cute with those big eyes, tousled blond hair and gaping mouth. He smiled at him which only cause Tae to look more shocked. 

"Hey Taehyung. Hope you don't mind Jimin brought me along."
Tae was out of order for a few more seconds, before he held out a hand to Jimin, and without looking away from the taller, breathed: "Pinch me, because I don't know if this is real."
Jimin grinned. 

"Ahh, I didn't mean for real! That hurt!" came the blond boys cry as Jimin had pinched him hard. 

"You asked for it." He just stated as the other boy held his hands to his chest with a pout. 
"You're so mean sometimes, Jimin-a." 
"You mean naughty? Sure I am. Now, are you going to let us in, or do we have to stand here all day?"
"Oh," Tae murmured, immediately forgetting about the pain as he smiled widely, then gestured inside.