*45*

____________________________________________________
Song recommendations: Falling Like The Starts-- James Arthur
____________________________________________________

Smut. Smut. So much smut. This whole chapter is SMUT!!🤣

And it's also the last chapter for now...

He let out a long, frustrated groan and rubbed his eyes with he back of his hands until he saw blue and purple spots behind his closed eyelids. 
He was never gonna get this into his head.
Math sucked- big time. 

He shot a longing glance at the clock on the bedside table, wishing for the time to pass faster so he could end this torment. 
It was six in the evening.
Jungkook had gone for a run and not yet returned and since Mrs. Jeon was out of town today, that meant he was all alone in this massive house. 

He hoped Jungkook would come back soon.
But he knew the other would push himself today, and not only to finally reach that mark he set for himself, but because of the unexpected encounter they had with Lisa in school earlier. 

Jimin didn't know how to feel about her apology or the way she had dropped to her knees in front of them, explaining herself with a tear-soaked face. 
He didn't know whether to believe her when she said she didn't know about Jungkook's struggle before she read his diary. 

She had sounded so believable in that dark classroom. 
She had sounded more believable when she sobbed in front of their feet though. 

He didn't know if it changed how he felt about her. 
Or maybe it did, it just didn't make a difference. 

He could tell Jungkook was just as confused. 
He vowed back in that cafeteria to never forgive her, yet Jimin had seen the flicker of guilt and pity in his eyes as he looked down at the sobbing girl. 
He didn't need to tell him how confused he was. 

Jimin had watched him put on trainers with a frown on his face and a faraway expression like he was debating whether he could find it in himself to forgive Lisa.  
Jimin also knew he was blaming himself for how things had turned out, because feelings or not, he did cheat on her. He did use her. And he hadn't cared about her while they were dating. 

It all left a bitter taste on his tongue, but he knew he had to let Jungkook figure it out on his own. He would talk to him when he was ready and then Jimin would listen and offer his own opinion on the matter. But he would give him space if he needed it and advice when he wanted it. 

Still... he wished his boyfriend would come back from his run soon and end this hell that was algebra. 
Ugh... he wanted to grab the math-book and throw it against the wall. 

Just when he was about to force his mind back to his current problem which consisted of more letters than his essay in English, he heard the keys being turned in the front door downstairs. 

A massive smile formed on his lips and grew with every sound of footsteps heading up the stairs. 
He didn't turn from his school work, pretending to perfectly occupied, leaning over the desk but unable to make the smile disappear. 

He heard the already half-opened door squeak open father. 

Like predicted, Jungkook headed straight towards him. 
The first thing he saw of him was one large hand on the desk as he bend over him, his heat immediately seeping into him as his large, sweaty body brushed against his. 
God, he loved sweaty Jungkook. 
Just the thought of all that gleaming skin...

"You really want me to believe you find math more exciting than me coming home all drenched in sweat?"
There was humor mixed with spicy desire lazed in his rumbling voice, his lips so close to his ear, the breath was tickling at his neck.