Alone

I ran straight to the hut and saw Mystery I got the satchel and put everything on her ready to go taking some food for her as well.

I put my helmet on and got on 'come on girl let's ride' I said and we rode into the forbidden forest I wasn't scared of this place anymore since it was my hiding place I was crying through the whole journey of a straight line to nowhere until Mystery stopped 'what is it girl' I said and looked ahead of me.

'You have a ride' the person said but I couldn't see 'who are you' I said wiping away the tears 'step forward' I shouted demanding to see the face of the person ahead 'it's me' the person stepped forward and there stood Sirius 'move now' I said and looked at him.

'No way are you running' he asked 'I did something stupid... I use the Stupefy spell on Fred because I thought he was You-Know-Who he crept up on me' I said and looked down at Sirius 'they're going to be looking for you' he said and I looked through the forest to see the castle 'well what I read today from Lucius I couldn't care' I said looking at it.

'Your still yourself just a bit know darker thoughts' Sirius said looking at me 'I want to be alone right now... I will go back in the morning' I said the went away to the nearest village to get into a hotel thing.

I got a room and booked for one night which was easy because I knew the person who worked there so she would let me stay.

I got into the room and laid down on the bed thinking about what I've just done... Voldermort will know as well he would have seen because he sees what Harry sees, I'm going paranoid okay Mack stop doing that you just have 8 hours to sleep then you go back it's easy but how are you going to explain this to Hagrid you kept a promise.

~Morning~

I woke up early at like 7 before everyone else and went out giving the key back to the owner and went to my horse and put the satchel back on and giving her some apples for the journey back 'let's go the pathway Mystery' I said and I started going back.

It took us about an hour to get back but it was worth it when I got to the hut though I saw a Hagrid 'I'm so sorry I broke your rules Hagrid I fed her and gave her water Hgarid...' I said but he cut me off 'Sirius told me what happened I can understand but get back in quickly Umbridge went mad when you left next time tell me' he said giving me a and hug then let me run towards the castle.

I tipped the fat lady and snook into the common room and sat down in front of the fire 'your back' I heard someone says and I stood up and turned around.

I saw the twins standing there and I put my head down 'I understand if you hate me, Fred, I would and I hate me too' I said looking at the floor 'we don't hate you... I don't for sure... and we wouldn't push you away that's not what friends do... we may not understand what your going through but we know you... you can come out of this curse when you want to... you just lost right now' Fred said looking into my eyes, he has never done that 'what are you doing' I asked him as he put his hands on my face.

'You can't get me back I tried last night' I said scared to look away 'I know not yet but after Ministry Hermione read the note didn't tell Harry we're going to get you back after tomorrow night' he said looking into me 'how' I asked him 'we know away okay we just need something' he said then gave me a hug.

'When did you two become so down to earth' I asked them while they were hugging me 'when we knew we were losing our best friend' they both said at once knowing that I wouldn't be like this for long 'promise me never to let me go once I'm lost' I said then stepped back to look at both of them.

'Todays the night... I have to go' I said and walked up to my room to get changed into a full black outfit with dark makeup.

May the fight night begin