Last Meal then Home

We were all in the hall for our last meal before going home for the summer then going back in September I miss my activities in Stevenage going BMXing on the weekends and going on long walks I miss it, but then again I will miss this but nothing is better than hitting the track.

'Hey is Mackenzie in there' someone snapped me out of my thoughts 'yes I'm here' I said shaking my head and blinking back into existence 'what you need' I asked 'can we wright to you over the summer' Ron asked 'everyone can write but if you don't get a reply I'll be on the track' I said while looking at the Slytherin table to see Malfoy staring at me 'well what's the track' Percy asked 'BMX is biking but on a track kinda dangerous at times but fun' I said imagining what it will be like this summer.

'We would love to see can we' Ron asked 'sure... I'll send you a letter when the competition is on' I said to them and we just started eating because we had to listen to this whole speech and really it was boring so we just talk during it and plan things.

After the meal though I got stopped 'what were you talking to them about' Draco asked 'summer we are going to be writing to one another you want to write during the summer' I asked him 'yes' he said with excitement 'okay... I have to go a pack the rest see you tomorrow Draco' I said waving and catching up to the others 'what was that about' Hermione asked 'he asked if he could write to me about the summer and I said yes' I said with a smile 'I'm telling you he has a soft spot for you' Harry said with a smirk 'oh shut it' I said hitting him over the head.

~Going Home~

Our bags were on the train and I decided to sit with Hermione, Ron and Harry 'why don't you sit with him' Hermione asked 'well I'm not really on talking ground around Pansy' I said with a sassy tone 'hey Mack was doing pranks want to join' Fred asked 'will in a minute' I said and they went back to their seating area 'okay every boy in this school has a soft spot for you' Hermione said 'doesn't matter what house you're in they love you' Harry said 'okay creepy can we change the subject' I asked and we did, we talked about many subjects for 6 long hours.

~Train Station~

I got my bags and owl cage and headed to my parents 'Hey mum, hey dad' I said with a smile 'oh were just talking to Mrs. Weasley sure you heard of her before' mum said to be like I'm dumb so I played dumb 'might know her children but don't hear much of her' I said with a smile 'hey mum' I heard Ron shout 'you must be Mackenzies parent's' Ron said 'yes we are, nice to meet you all though, will you be writing to her over the summer or visiting' my mum asked 'if we can visit yes, writing all the time' Hermione said 'Mack has a busy summer, back to BMX track' and hikes' my dad said 'I can't wait for them' I said holding my suit case and cage 'let's go then' my dad is looser then my mum so we get on more then her.