Meeting

'May I have Miss Hemming' Dumbledore said and dragged me out of the room kind of glad because that class is bloody boring.

'What did I do this time' I said as I sat down 'nothing... just that it comes to my attention that the sorting hat made a mistake in which we can change... he said last night you should be in Gryffindor... but you can only change after the Christmas break... I have sorted the quidditch team situation for you... and Mr. Malfoy already said he will still be friends with you but sometimes will act out... you might need to tell some of your friends in private and get new uniform quickly' he said and let me out of the room.

I went into the town and brought the right uniform I need and headed back to Hogwarts hiding the uniform in my trunk 'oi... Draco I need to talk to you' I said and he came over to me 'after Christmas I'm moving to Gryffindor... the sorting hat made a mistake' I said putting my head down 'I will still be here for you though' he said bringing me in for a hug 'for my first proper friend you do hug a lot' I said with a laugh 'so who will you hang with there' he asked 'I will be alone for the most part but I will try and blend in I have the uniform and I have informed my parents but the connections have gone weak' I said to him.

We walked to the hall and I parted my ways to speak to Hermione 'I have great news' I said with a smile 'your not dating Malfoy are you'  Ron said looking down 'no but I am moving into Gryffindor after Christmas... but I'm not going home for Christmas I'm not really wanted' I said to the others.

'Mail for Jess' a gingered tall bloke said handing it to me 'thanks and your name' I said with a laugh 'Percy Weasley, head prefect of Gryffindor and I already know, I know every student's name in our house' he said with his head up 'junior prefect... how is that possible' I said then looked at Dumbledore with a smile.

We looked over at Malfoy and saw the smile fade 'I'll talk to him' I said and walked over to him 'you sure your alright with me moving' I said looking down at him 'yes, I just have the thought in the back on my mind that I'm going to lose a genuine friend, that isn't Pansy, she just friends with me because of my dad' he said looking down 'you won't lose me I'm always here if you need to talk' I said to him then walked off... well I basically got dragged away to get to class but I'm not even in the other house yet this is so fucking confusing.

'Traitor' Pansy said in the common room 'what did you say' I said while standing up 'come on pick a side your either one of them or one of us we don't mix with them' she said squaring me up 'I don't mix with bitches like you, I might be a poor student, but I was raised in the hood and when you get squared up by someone like you, they get punched' I said and punched her which made her fall back 'how does Draco even like you, your worst than You-Know-Who' she said 'do not compare me to him' I said going straight up to her 'every evil thing you do will make him want you more' she said then laughed going away.

'Mackenzie' I heard then I turned around 'you put her in her place, good one, she is true about him though, you need to be careful, that's how he got my dad the first follower, my dad wants me to be a follower as well but I don't want any of that, but I have to, to keep the family image intact, to make my father proud' he said making me want to hug him 'I get it family can be a pain' I said and stood up.

'I'm going to be moving my things this Christmas into the other house, rather be here than at home' I said to him 'but will you write to me' he asked 'of course, I love hearing the drama you have been causing I'm all eyes and ears' I said then walked into my room.