Don't Say That

'What just happened? Blaise?' Draco asked meanwhile I was coughing from the black smoke that just somehow appeared out of nowhere 'don't know' Blaise said and I kept on suffering I'm dying over here.

'Relax, boys. The lights went out is all. Come, Draco. We'll be at Hogwarts before you know it' I said and clam.

Draco put mine and his bag above us and sit next to me 'you alright' he whispered 'sure' I whispered back 'Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if I thought I had to continue for another two years' he said and I looked out the window knowing what was going to happen this year.

'What's that supposed to mean?' Blaise asked 'Let's just say I don't think you'll be seeing me wasting my time in Charms Class next year' he said and I bit my lip because he isn't supposed to be saying this stuff and Blaise just looked confused 'amused, Blaise? We'll see just who's laughing in the end' I looked and Draco wanting him to stop what he's saying.

~End of Train Ride~

'Come on Draco' I said after standing up 'you two go on. I want to check something' he said and I gave him a hug before going off with my bag in hand and walking aside from Blaise.

'So you and Draco' he said trying to get the small talk going 'yea I know... it's going to stir things up in the common rooms though' I said with a laugh at the end 'both of you will be fine' he said giving me a pat on the back.

'Sorry had to sort out Pottah' he said every time he says that it makes me laugh 'what's funny' he asked 'just the way you say the last name looks like he survived you' I said as I looked at the gate with Harry standing next to Luna.

'Let's go inside... Flich it is his dad's cane let him be' I said and Flich handed it back to Draco 'how can you do that' Blaise asked 'don't you two read the news' I said and walked towards the castle.

~After Dinner~

'So your now a prefect' Draco said while we walked to the main stairs 'they know somethings up' I said stuffing my hands in my pockets 'meet me in the Slytherin common room at midnight' Draco said and we parted our ways to go to our own common rooms.

I walked in and everybody stared at me I rolled my eyes and went straight to my room 'why curse me? I could have a great life but my fucking family got in a fight with the wrong wizard' I was talking myself again this isn't a good sign.

I need to radio on. I turned it on and started listening to the music, the pain is real and it's never going away 'I never meant for him to die' I said to myself while looking in the mirror of the mess I am 'I know you didn't' I heard someone say and I turned around and saw Hermione standing there.

'People think I'm a death eater I don't want that, I don't want people to die' I said looking at her 'listen to me Harry is down there alone tell him what you just told yourself and me' she said and I nodded.

I walked down to the common room and saw Harry sitting on the sofa all alone. I sat next to him and sighed because I didn't know how to start.

'Harry... I'm sorry about Sirius... I didn't want him dead either... he understood what I was going through... I know you won't want to talk to me... but I didn't want it to happen I didn't want any of this to happen' I said then I put my head in my hands because I remember the guilt that was going throughout my body when he died seeing him fade away hurt me but I couldn't show it.

'I know you didn't want it to happen... but you went missing... no note from you to anyone... you left us for them and you don't feel the pain' he said in anger 'I do but right now I have to act like this so he won't kill me' I said then stood up 'I understand we will get you back one day' he said and gave me a smile before I headed off to bed.