Cover for me

I woke up and sat downstairs waiting for Harry.

'Ah Harry I need something off you' I said and he turned around 'what you need' he asked 'the map' I said and waited for a response 'why' he asked 'if you want this whole curse coming to life then fine don't give it but I'm on a mission to find a cure or something to stop the process I'm 20% in just think what will happen when its 100%' I said and he thought about it for a while.

'Okay but follow me' he said and I followed him to his room where the other boys were and they just looked at us I rolled my eyes and stood there waiting for it 'good luck' he said and I walked out but before I passed the door I turned around 'oh cover for me this week... I'm not gonna be in anything unless it's fun' I said and rushed out the door.

The meaning of fun is charms, music, dancing nothing dark because that's what set's it off and I think he understood it.

I got my normal clothes on and my coat and put the map in my pocket with my backpack on ready for the mission ahead of me.

~Hermiones POV~

It's been 2 days since we last saw Mackenzie and it's getting weird only Harry knows where she's gone and he won't tell.

'Harry you need to tell before they use the potion on you' I said shaking him 'I told you, she asked for the map and took it and told me to cover her for the week that's all I know' he said and I stood up in shock if he doesn't know where she is that means she could be in danger and we wouldn't do it, I'm going to regret this but I'm getting Malfoy and Dumbledore involved.

I saw Malfoy sitting on the other side of the room and walked towards him 'Draco... I wouldn't be here... but it's about Mackenzie but she's been gone for 2 days now... can you help find her' I asked him 'why should I trust you' he said looking at me 'because she's gone insane... she went backpacking all summer and didn't want to be seen... she's on a mission that's all I can say' I said and he looked at me weirdly.

'Okay' he said in defeat 'oh and Dumbledore will be involved' I said and walked out the room to go to Dumbeldore.

And I told him the whole thing but he told me to lay it off and let it slide because he already knows her plan 'but sir it isn't going to work' I said 'she needs this... I know it won't work... but if we try and stop her it will only get worse' he said putting a hand on my shoulder 'tell Draco not to search' Dumbledore said 'I'll try' I said then walked away.

~Mackenzie's POV~

It's now been 4 days since I left for my journey and I'm at the place where it's supposed to be for the cure it must be fake, I must turn back before it gets too late in this forest it's too deadly to stay here.

But there's a book on the floor, old looking I'm taking this, so I decided to put it in my bag and set off I need more food and I need to apologize to Mrs. Weasley for what I did to her husband so to teleport there.

I got to the burrow and turned round to see the house she lives in all alone during the day, but Percy still lives there at times.

I knocked on the door and waited 'Mack' I looked up and saw Percy who was surprised to see me the way I looked mainly because I look dirty since I have been trekking through mud and climbing this to get to the place which was a downfall of hope.

'Is your mum home... I need to explain why your dad can't remember me' I said and he let me in and shouted for his mum I stood up though because I'm a mess.

'Mackenzie' she said and she saw the mess I was in 'I came here to apologize about erasing all memories of me from your husband... it was a selfish thing for me to do... but i had to I didn't want to get caught by anyone' I said and she looked at me weirdly 'his memories are coming back though... but I'm sure he won't remember the day you did it' she said and I looked around me 'I  need to get back to Hogwarts... I have been gone for 4 days now I have to be back in 3 days... I'm sorry about what I did but I must go... bye' I said before I teleported to the Hogwarts and ended back in the room with no girls around.

I grabbed some clothes and my wash kit with my towel and headed down to the washroom where right now we all have to share since well the girl's bathroom is broken thanks to a few pranks gone wrong because of me and the twins they still haven't fixed it.

I went into the cubical shower situation and got unchanged and stepped into the hot shower I hadn't had one in days and for some reason, it stings to have one, probably because I have cuts everywhere I'm just glad to get the dirt off me and I get to wash my hair.

I got changed into my comfy clothes that are some slip-on shoes, a baggy jumper, and some shorts.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my arms legs and hands were full of cuts... how am I supposed to explain this.

'Oh my God... your back' I turned around and saw Draco standing there with his wash kit and clothes and a towel 'I just got back... I'm heading back to my room anyway' I said but he stopped me before I could reach the exit 'you haven't heard have you' he said and I looked at him weirdly 'Harry is apart of the tourmenant... and he didn't put his name in' he said looking at me with a smile 'I leave for a week and there is already trouble brewing' I said and walked around him to go to the common room.

I walked in with my things and looked at them since they haven't noticed yet.

'I leave for a week and you got yourself in trouble' I said with a giggle at the end 'oh thank god for your back Hermione has been on edge' Ron said looking at her 'I got back like 10 minutes ago... I went for a shower to get cleaned up' I said and they all looked at my body.

'What happened' Hermione asked 'I had to climb to the spot I needed to be but the only thing I found was an old book' I said and went to my bag that I put down in the room.

'Can I read through it to find your answers' Hermione said walking close to me 'sure seeming you are smarter than me and there is no date or author in here so good luck' I said then sat down on the couch after looking out of breath?

'Why is Harry hurt' I asked looking over at him 'he did the first challenge aka fight against a dragon to get a golden egg... now we all need dates to something called a Yule Ball' Fred said while sitting next to me.

I walked up to my room because he got to close and I jotted down how I felt but I could tell that it was getting worse.