You Are So Dumb

'Out of all the people who I thought would be dumb you weren't on the list' I said while walking towards Dracos med bed 'but how could you do it though' he asked 'I followed the rules' I said looking at him with a smile 'the nurse said you could go an hour ago' I said looking at him.

'But I don't want to' he said pouting 'first you are so dumb second get up now Draco Malfoy and get your arse to class' I said and he sat up straight away.

'Any I have to meet Hermione in the great hall, see you in class' I said and walked off to meet the others.

'Does it hurt terribly, Draco' Pansy asked and I frowned 'she wasn't even at the hospital wing' I mumbled underneath my breath which made Hermione turn and look at me 'It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm' Draco said and I shook my head.

'Little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he' Ron said looking at me 'at least Hagrid didn't get the sack' Harry said and I shook my head 'he's laying it on thick because of his ego, the way he acts he was fine when I left him' I said and they looked at Draco again.

'Yes. But Draco's father is furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this' Hermione said looking at us.

'He's been sighted' I looked at Seamus confused 'who' Ron asked and we gathered around Seamus to look at the paper 'Sirius Black' I mumbled to myself 'Achintee? That's not far from here' Hermione said still her eyes were attached to the paper 'you don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?' Neville asked and I looked up and looked around us.

'With dementors are every entrance? no' Lavander said looking around the hall 'dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Whos to say he can't do it again?' I said and Professor Lupin was in front of us.

'That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands' another kid joined in and we all looked at each other worried for our lives.

~Next morning~

'Intriguing, yes? Would anyone like to venture a guess to what's inside it' Professor said and I and Hermione just turned up 'that's a boggart' I said looking at it in fright 'very good, Miss. Hemming. Can anyone tell us what a Boggart looks like' the Professor asked?

'No one knows' Hermione said and we both looked at each other with a smirk 'when did they get here' Ron asked 'Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most.' Hermione said while staring at it.

'That's what makes it so terrifying, yes. Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now, shall we? Without wands, please... Riddikulus' he said and we copied him. 'This class is ridiculous' Draco said which made me giggle because it's kinda true.

'Good. So much for the easy part. You see, incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is... laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Mackenzie, come up here, will you' I looked around me a pulled a face 'not again' I said and facepalmed myself.

'What would you say is the thing that frightens you most' he asked, and I really don't know 'to be honest I really don't know' I said 'well there must be something' I though harder 'well let's just see when it comes out' I said and he opened the Boggart.

'Why is it my brother' I turned to face the Boggart and it was Percy ', hey he is the strictest person I have ever seen in my life' I said and raised my wand 'you know what to say' Lupin said and I pointed my wand at the fake Percy 'Riddikulus' I said and it made Percy were something that I always found funny which can be a cute outfit 'now why is this so funny' Lupin asked 'a memory of my brother wearing one of my outfits and it's that one, short black skirt, white devil top, bucket hat, and black trainers' I said 'well all I'm going to say it looks funny on Percy for sure' Ron said and I went to the back of the class.

'He's going to hate you' Ron said 'wait who' I asked as we were all walked back 'Percy, Fred and George saw and well they've gone to tell him' Ron said which made me panic a little 'it was either him or Dracos' dad' I whispered to them 'understandable Draco would go mad' Hermione said as we walked to the common room for a cool down for the rest of the day.