Ready To Do This

Today was the day of the first step of Dracos mission and to Hogsmeade, Village pub to go, where everyone will be going.

'It's freezing do we have to go' I asked and he looked at me 'yes and if we don't do this... well you know what will happen' he said and he grabbed my hands 'were going to be fine... were in this together' he said and we started walking to Hogsmeade.

'Three Broomsticks... there she is Katie Bell' I said looking at her then at the necklace 'let's wait till she goes into the bathroom where she will be alone' Draco said and I nodded 'Mackenzie' I looked up and saw Slughorn 'hey... what can I do for you sir' I asked and I looked at Draco and his hand moved closer to mine 'well I was just wondering back in the days I used to invite my top students to a dinner party would you mind coming you can always bring Draco along' he said and I looked at Draco wondering what to say.

'We would like to' he said and I was shocked and Slughorn went to another table I think to ask another student 'we have to blend in' he said and I looked over to the girls bathroom 'come on she's going in' I said and we both stood up and started walking slowly.

'I'm sorry for this Katie' I said and put my necklace on her 'what you sorry for it's gorgous' she said 'I know' I said and she looked at it 'wait you want it' she said and looked at me 'no it looks better on you' I said and Draco cast the spell on her with the necklace on and we left the bathroom hand in hand walking out of the pub area and back to Hogwarts.

~Night~

'Okay dressed and ready' Hermione said looking in my mirror watching me put my lipstick on.

'I know next time there is a party where something bright' I said and Hermione shook her head 'is this for Draco' she said while we were walking to the common room 'no I just liked this' I said and we walked out the door 'ah the boys await' Hermio...

'I know next time there is a party where something bright' I said and Hermione shook her head 'is this for Draco' she said while we were walking to the common room 'no I just liked this' I said and we walked out the door 'ah the boys await' Hermione said and there we saw. Harry, Cormac, and Draco.

~Dinner Party~

'A toast' Slughorn said and stood up raising his goblet 'To Hogwarts best and brightest' Slughorn said and we all looked at each other in cringe 'here! Here!' Cormac said and we all looked at him 'which one do I use for soup' Neville asked and I and Hermione grinned abit.

'So tell me, Cormac. See much of you Uncle Tiberius these days?' Slughorn said and we all looked at Cormac 'yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays' Hermione is right about what she said about him.

'Well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your Uncle Belby? Working on anything new?' Slughorn asked and he looked around the room 'for those of you who don't know Marcus's Uncle invented the Wolfbane Potion' Slughorn said and I just nodded because I really didn't need to know that.

'And you, Miss Granger? What is it your family does in the muggle world?' wrong way to ask that question Slughorn 'my parents are dentist. They tent to people's teeth' she said and I looked at Draco before he could say something.

'Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?' Slughorn asked to be honest I don't even know 'No. Though a boy named Robbie Fenwick did bite my father once. Needed ten stitches' she said and an awkward silence filled the room until the door opened.

'Miss Weasley! Come in, come in' Slughorn said and I looked closely to Ginny, 'look at her eyes. They've been fighting again. She and Dean' I said leaning toward Hermione 'how did you know' she asked 'she told me when it first started' I said and she understood.

~After Dinner Party~

'You coming to Mack' Hermione asked 'I'll catch up' I said and Hermione walked off with the others 'I found the room' I said and Draco started to follow me 'how did you find it I have walked passed here many of times and it wasn't here' I looked at him 'you just need to think of it' I said then took off my shoes.

'What' I said while we were walking back 'why are your heels off' he asked 'my feet hurt' I said as we made our way up the stairs 'tomorrow night after dinner we go there to find the cabinet' he said and I smiled 'and maybe we could have our first sleepover' he said 'maybe see you in class' I said before giving him a kiss on the lips.