Fight

I woke up and went to take some clothes with me to the bathroom after my shower.

Something feels off, maybe a nice shower will take that feeling off me, I locked the door and went in to have one.

The thing is with me whenever I have a shower I always either hum a song or sing a song which right now isn't the best of times since last night.

~After Shower and changed~

My hair was still wet but not too wet just damp but I couldn't be bothered doing it today.

I walked to the kitchen and to see if there was any fruit to eat.

'Morning' I looked behind me and saw the twins standing there 'why do you both have smirks and why don't you eat healthy shit' I asked looking at them.

'Well George fessed up about the noises last night since I gave him some truth serum and we don't like healthy shit' Fred said and I looked at both of them.

Then I looked at my purse and the keys that they gave me.

'Where you going' George asked with a smile 'to get some grocery' I said then walked out of the house putting my coat hood up so I don't get spotted I headed to the wizarding superstore and walked in.

I grabbed the basket and started shopping time to get some actual food, feel like I'v been eating rubbish for ages.

'Mack' I looked around and saw Tonks 'what are you doing here' Lupin asked 'well since the twins don't shop for actual food, I'm doing it for them' I said putting vegetables and fruit in the basket.

'Has Mad-Eye not told you' she said and I looked at her 'what do you mean' I asked 'We're on a mission tonight the whole of the Order' I looked at them.

'okay stay with me and I'll take you to where I live' I said and they did while they grabbed what they needed.

~Back at the Apartment~

'What do you mean were fighting the death eaters' George asked and I looked down 'it means the death eaters are planning on taking Harry to You-Know-Who' I said and looked at him angrily 'what do we do' I asked them 'we came here to pick you up before going, still got the brooms' Mad-Eye asked 'yes, I'll go get them' Fred said then left the room to go get them.

'You said you wouldn't take part in this anymore' George said in front of the 'why did you say that' Lupin asked 'I was still in my curse, and well, he wanted me to well... kill Dumbledore with Draco as well... we couldn't do it but someone else did I could have saved him but I saw his death right in front of me' I said and they looked at me.

'Her switched changed that night' George said looking at me 'so you didn't' Tonks questioned looking at my tears 'I didn't' I said and looked at George 'Draco told her to stay away from his for a while as well, he doesn't want her to get hurt so this is where she will be' George said and I got up to look out the window.

'What is it' he asked and I could tell he was getting up.

'We need to go now' I said and it was great timing since Fred just came in with the brooms.

We got ready and went straight to Harry's.

'Where is everyone' I asked and looked behind me 'oh hi' I said and just looked at the door.

'No hello' Harry said looking at me then at George 'been a tough few months mates' he said tapping Harry on the shoulder then walking into the empty living room.

I stood beside a wall not wanting to say anything but new people came up to me 'hey I'm Bill, Bill Weasley and this is Fleur' I think I remember this one 'I think I remember you from the tourmenant a few years back' I said while shaking Fleur's hand and she had a smile on her face.