This Isn't Going To End Well

Finally a class I like defense against the dark arts and we are actually using magic.

'Gather round! Gather round! Can everyone see me? Can you all hear me? Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourself as I myself have done on countless occasions... for full details, see my published works' Professor Lockhart is pathetic don't even know how he is one.

'Let me introduce my assistant Professor Snape. He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now I don't want any of you, youngsters, to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear' he really is pathetic. 'What's the fun it that' Ron said looking at me 'real questions is how is he even a professor always talks about his books, I just think he steals these things' I whispered to Ron and he nodded at what I had to say.

'As you can see, we are holding our wands in the accepted combative position. On the count of three, we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill' he said and looked at Snape 'I wouldn't bet on that' Harry said and I nodded to him 'Expelliarmus' Snape said and it made Lockhart go flying in the air.

'Do you think he's alright' Hermione asked and I sighed 'who cares' me Ron and Harry said all at once.

'Well, there you have it. That was the disarming charm. As you see, I've lost my wand' he said then looking at Hermione 'Ah thank you, Miss Granger. Yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would been only too easy' he said then Snape piped up.

'Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students how to block unfriendly spells, Professor' he said and I just had a smirk gleaming on my face.

'Excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Granger, Hemming how about you' I stood up to the table because I didn't want her getting hurt.

'Might I suggest someone from my own house Parkinson, perhaps' he said and I saw her stand up.

'Scared Hemming' she said with a grin 'you wish' I said with a smirk.

'Wands at the ready! When I count to three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent... only to disarm. We don't want any accidents. One, two...' Lockhart said 

'Rictusempra!' a white light came shooting from my wand and hitting Pansy 'I said disarm only' I heard Lockhart shout 'Serpensortai!' a huge snake came from the wand and Harry stood up on to the table 'don't move you two,. I'll get rid of it for you' Snape said moving forward 'allow me' wow two teachers fighting over this.

But for some reason Harry started speaking parcel tongue 'Harry stop' I said and he looked at me for a second and the snake looked at me 'I understand what he's saying Justin don't worry' I said raising at hand at him 'then what is he saying' he asked 'leave him' the snake was looking at Justin and he was so scared.

I looked at Snape and he did the spell turning the snake into a toy 'how did you know what I was saying' Harry asked 'I studied parcel tongue for a while back at home when I had nothing to do but just sit around' I said while looking at everyone 'then one of you is the heir of Slytherin' they said looking at me and Harry 'well I understand it but I can't speak it' I said and stepped down from the table 'you nearly killed me' Pansy said walking up to me.

'And you weren't ready for it, your just pathic' I said squaring her up 'is this to impress Draco or to get back at me' she asked 'to get back at you, and I will use any spell to make you miserable if you ever treat me like that again, and trust me I know a lot of fucking spells' I said raising my wand at her face.

'George, Fred grab her' Hermione said and I was getting pulled back 'Expelliarmus' I said shooting Pansy back 'never mess with me' I said and they let me go and I walked out the room with my middle finger up in the air.