Chamber of Secrets

I walked into class with my school trousers, a shirt which was untucked a bit and the top of it was unbuttoned by 2 buttons and my tie loose with my robe on and my black shoes were just the look.

'Miss. Hemming, I would like for you to change your hair the neon is a bit distracting so please change it to a more natural color' McGonagall said and I scoffed at it.

'Could I have your attention, please? Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so. One, two, three, Vera verto. Now it's your turn. Well, who would like to go first? Ah! Mr. Weasley. "One, two, three. Vera verto' McGonagall said trying to teach us something we don't understand.

'Ahem, Vera Verto' Ron did it and it backfired 'mate you need a new wand' I said leaning back on my chair and taking the mick out of him I could see I was annoying him so I stopped after a while 'Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about... The Chamber of Secrets' I looked at Hermione who was sitting next to Ron confused about what she was talking about.

'Well, very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over three thousand years ago by four of the greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not' McGonagall said now this is my type of lesson.

'Three guesses who' I said looking at Harry 'Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magical families. In other words "purebloods". Unable to sway others, he decided to leave school. Now according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as The Chamber of Secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed until that time when his own true heir returned to school. The heir alone would be able to open the chamber and unleash the horrors within, and by so doing purge the school for all those who, in Slytherin view, were unworthy to study magic' man McGonagall is going deep.

'Muggle-borns' Hermione said in the saddest tone ever 'well, naturally, the school has been searched many times. No suck chamber has been found' McGonagall said but I want to find it time for a mission 'Professor, what exactly does the legend tell us lies within the chamber' I asked wondering what would be there.

'Well, the chamber is said to be home to something that only the heir of Slytherin can control. It said to be home of a monster' she said and all memories came flushing back of when I blanked out I looked at the notebook and it was saying, this is true. What is this magic because I am so confused?

'Mackenzie where you going' Ron asked 'to find something I lost' I said running off passing everyone I knew 'excuse me but your not allowed in there' I heard Percy shout 'oh shut it' I said turning round to see him running after me to stop me but I knew what I was looking for like I was possessed and Ginny showed up at the same location.

'Now, come on this is for prefects only' Percy said 'but yet I am one so bye' I said and disappeared being me I knew most spells from my parents teaching me at home, and learning them helped me for improvement and grades in Hogwarts I was home schooled and trained to get good grades before I even started school 'you know what to do' I am possessed and she is to, oh fuck.