Shut It!!

Why do I always end up hanging around with the quidditch team but anyway it's meeting time for the team and I don't know why I even joined.

'Listen up now. We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance. We're stronger, quicker, smarter' Oliver said while I piped up 'not to mention they're dead terrified Harry'll petrify them if they fly anywhere near him' I said and they all looked at me 'that too' George said looking at me weirdly.

'Professor McGonagall...' we looked behind us 'this match has been canceled' she said and we were all shocked 'canceled!' You can't cancel Quidditch' Oliver said protesting it to continue. 'Silence Wood! You will return to Gryffindor Tower now. Potter, you and I will find Mr. Weasley. There's something both of you need to see... and Mackenzie be prepared' she said and Harry walked out with her and left me standing there confused.

'What does she mean by that' Fred said looking at me 'I don't know but I don't think it might be any good, to the tower now' I said and we started running to the tower and went into the common room.

We rushed in and we saw them 'Mackenzie that's your parents' George said and I nodded 'this isn't going to be good, all of you upstairs... even you Oliver' I said and they rushed off into their rooms.

'What are you doing here' I asked them 'we're taking you home' they said and I looked shocked 'you can't be here go back' I said 'well you shouldn't have pulled that stunt on Pansy Parkinson' my mum said and I could see the boys looking down 'well you can't... she pulled it first and second... how would the Ministry react if they knew what you did... changing my house oh I could see the headlines' I said and stuck my hand in my pocket.

'Here have a sweet and bye' I said and gave them the sweet and went off.

'Just watch the show boys it's about to get messy' I said and looked down at what they were doing 'she's done it again' my dad said and I had a huge grin on my face 'what did you do' Fred asked 'you know those sweets you make, try making them last 2 days' I said then looked back down 'I swear down Mackenzie Josette Hemming if you don't come down here we will come to get you' my mum said 'try the one you ate will make your legs go in 3... 2... 1. The show has begun' I said with a huge grin.

'Half the time boys, I think I'm adopted by these losers never know when to not piss me off or take me home' I said laughing 'this is why all the boys love you' Oliver said which made me go wide-eyed.

'It's alright parents it lasts for 2 days, then you can leave me alone' I said crossing my arms 'what do you mean by leaving you alone' Fred asked.

'Just leave me be and I can stop it' I said staring down at them 'okay fine we'll leave see you when you finish this year' mother said then left the room 'will it stop' George asked 'yes I have a button here' I said holding it up.