Dance Class

I was walking to class with Hermione and we were just talking about who to go with 'so who are you going with' I asked her 'I will only tell if you tell' she said 'fairs let's just find out on the night... I still need to get a dress' I said and looked at her 'same... I'm going for a pink... what's it for you' she asked 'I think black but with a bit of glam so it doesn't look depressing' I said and she nodded 'sounds nice at least have a bit of color on it' she said 'red lipstick' I said and she smiles.

~Dance Class~

'Now. To dance is to let the body... breathe. Inside every girl secret swan slumbers, longing to burst free and take flight. In each boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance' McGonagall said which made me laugh 'Mr. Weasley' she said I'm guessing Ron said something 'would you join me please' she asked and I was giggling.

'Now then, if you will put your left hand on my waist' she said and Ron looked shocked 'were' he said shyly 'my waist' she said and she looked at her waist and we all laughed.

'That's right, extend your arm, and, Mr. Flich if you would' the music played and it was somewhat decent 'everyone come together' she said and we all looked each other. 

Others were dancing and Pansy already took Draco and he looked sad about it and I also feel sad about it because if this is happening now I don't know what will happen on the day 'Mackenzie... you need to join' McGonagall said still dancing with Ron 'yea rather not' I said and grabbed my bags to leave the room and everyone watched me leave I have better things to do then learn 

~Main Hall~

'This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without a date. Well... us and Neville' I heard Ron say which made me smirk 'then again, he can take himself' Harry said which made me laugh 'nice. But it might interest you two to know that Neville got someone' Hermione said and I gave her a high five 'now I'm really depressed' Ron said slumping into his hand.

'Don't tell me you don't have dates yet? Better hurry up or all the good ones will be gone' Fred said and I looked at him with a giggle 'Who you going with then' I asked him 'uh... Oi! Angelina! Want to come ball with me' Fred said looking at her 'all right then' Tiana said 'that's Tiana but you got a date well done' I said giving him a pat on the back.

'Oi. Hermione, you're a girl. Come with one of us' Ron said and Hermione looked fuming at what he just said 'oh come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone, for a girl it's just sad' he said and this time she looked at him full on.

'I won't be going alone, because believe it or not, someone asked me. And I said yes' Hermione said and gathered her books and stood up and went away 'Mackenzie' Harry said looking at me 'I won't be going sorry' I said and gathered my books and left the room because I can't tell them now that I'm going with Draco it would start something and I don't want that to happen luckily he wasn't there to hear what I said.

I need to secretly get a dress and I might know away.

Okay on the way to the shop and try not to be awkward maybe and black dress or a dark green I'm shit these things or even a grey oh that would be good.