Woah

'So where did you go last night' Hermione asked as I sat at the Gryffindor table in my uniform 'for a nice walk' I said and grabbed some toast and an apple 'good luck, eh, Ron' Neville said while passing by and Ron just nodded 'counting on you, Ron. I've two galleons on Gryffindor' Seamus said which made me laugh 'Ron you got the whole of Gryffindor counting on you' I said raising my eyebrows.

'So. How was it' Ron asked while changing the subject 'how was what' Hermione I asked and I just looked at my apple 'your dinner party' Ron said earning him a slap for mocking the way Hermione talks.

'Dead boring. Though I think Harry enjoyed dessert, and Mack enjoyed Draco' Hermione said and I eye her 'hey we've only kissed no funny ideas' I said looking at her 'you still enjoy him' she said looking at him.

'Anyway, Ol' Sluggy's having a Christmas do, you know. And we're meant to bring someone' I said then looked at Hermione 'oh, yes' she said looking at Ron 'I expect you'll be going with McLaggen. Isn't he a member of the Slug Club' Ron said and I wanted to facepalm myself 'actually, I was going to ask you' Hermione said then I looked back at Ron 'really' is he really this stupid.

'Really. But seeing as you have such a distaste for the idea...' 'Good luck today Ron, I know you'll be brilliant' congrats Lavender for ruining a conversation

~After the Quidditch match~

'I'm going for a walk' I said to Hermione before leaving to go to the Slytherin common room 'bloody hell why you here' Blaise asked 'none of your business Blaise, where the bloody hell is he' I said looking around the place 'probably hiding from your anger' Blaise said 'I'm here, Blaise don't hit on my girl' Draco said coming out from the shadows.

'Thanks for saving me last minute' Blaise said which made me laugh 'next time I won't' Draco said which made me a bit concerned 'come on Draco let's go' I said and gently grabbed his hand.

We made our way into the room of requirement and went searching for it 'Mackenzie I found it!' Draco shouted and I came running his way 'I still have this apple try it' I said and gave it him, he put it in the cabinet and close the door he then reopened it and it wasn't there, closed it again then reopened it and it appeared.

'When do we tell them' I asked 'after Christmas' he said and I held his hand 'you haven't got the mark have you' he said and I shook my head 'good' he said which made me worry 'let me see your arm' I said and pulled his sleeve up 'I'm going to kill him, he said he would never give it you' I said looking at it.

'I don't want to be one' he said and I looked in his eyes 'you will never be one' I said and kissed him on the lips 'before we carry on... I heard about the party Slughorn has hosted... I can't go need to see if this works with living things' he said and I looked in his eyes 'I understand Draco' I said and he led me out of the room.

'Where we going' I asked 'so how about our sleepover' he said and we went back to the Slytherin common room everyone was asleep and he was even a prefect this year so he had his own room.

The night went smoothly even though I slept in a shirt only because dumb me forgot to bring pj's.

~Morning~

'You have to go before Hermione finds out' I heard someone yelling 'what the bloody hell is going on' I said looking at him 'just put your clothes on' he said so I grabbed my skirt put it on, grabbed my tie put it on and my robe with my shoes by it 'I swear down if it turns out your wearing the wrong uniform' he said and I put a finger on his lips 'we say it was a mistake and just give it back behind-closed-door... I have to go invisible see you around Luv' I said and went invisible to sneak out which was very easy.

I got back to the common room and became visible again 'few didn't get caught' I said in a sigh of relief 'talking to soon' Hermione said while sitting next to Ginny 'where were you all night' Ginny asked 'I took a walk and got lost in the forest' I said with my hands behind my back and walked towards the stairs where I can get changed because it's the weekend already.

'Lie's we saw you walking with Draco' Hermione said and I looked at her 'and' I said sarcastically 'oh my god she spent the night with Draco' Ginny basically shouted waking up Harry and Ron thank God the twins aren't here.

'Who bloody spent the night with Draco' Ron up looking down at us girls 'Mack did' Hermione said pointing the finger at me 'blimey Mack didn't know you had it in ya' hang on I know that voice 'why the fuck you here twins' I shouted looking at them 'came for more ideas' they said raising an eyebrow 'I think I'm going to jump off something tall and hope I die... bye guys' I said and walked up to my room.