27

"do i look good?"

i looked over at nick after asking the question, i had put on an olive green crop top and some black mom jeans.

"you look amazing" he said, smiling over at me. walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. i felt him place his head on top of mine.

i laid my head on his chest, i smiled when i felt him press his lips against my head.

i pulled away from him, "we should get going, before one of them comes and yells at us"

he nodded and grabbed my hand, dragging me down the hallway for the second time already today.

george was waiting for us in the living room, but dream wasn't out there yet.

"wait, we weren't last to get ready?"

george laughed, "dream is major lagging today. he came into my room and started bugging me about random things instead of getting dressed" he told us, "he finally went to his own room once i was finished getting ready"

"does that mean i can go yell at him?" i asked, turning to go walk down the hallway. i was quickly stopped by nick's hold on my hand as he pulled me back next to him.

"you guys already 'fought' once today, no need for anymore"

i sighed jokingly, acting like a kid who had just gotten told no.

i loved messing with dream, our friendship quickly turned into a sibling type thing so we were constantly bickering at each other, nick told me he had found it entertaining, and george had told me he liked how i kept his ego in check.

we all just talked about who we thought was going to do the best today. and we pretty much came to the conclusion that me and dream would end up competing with each other on who would win.

george has never been bowling before so nick was sure that he wouldn't get last place, even though he was telling us about how bad he normally is at it and how he always wanted wants to use the bumpers.

"bumpers? what are you a child!" dream mocked as he sauntered down the hallway.

"man you took like 45 minutes to get ready, now is not the time to make fun of me"

he shook his head, "whatever, let's get going before we end up sitting around all day"

we all walked out to the car, nick driving of course and me snagging the other front seat before dream could fight me on it.

~

i sat down in the uncomfortable plastic bench at our row.

we were about halfway through the game and i had just taken my turn. i was currently losing to dream by a few points, but george was also right behind me.

george was surprisingly good, none of us expected for him to do so well, especially him.

however, nick was doing absolutely horrible. he had the bumpers go up for his turns, but he still managed to get several gutter balls.