00

liked by kaykayp and thousands of othersfarahfaye: hey lol

farahfaye: hey lol

view all 573 comments

user00: ma'am please, leave some crumbs we're starving

user01: that's some blue ass water

user02: please stream tn imy

kaykayp: hey gf
    |farahfaye: you called?
    |justaminxig: my gf actually
    |farahfaye: sorry k but minx :*

user03: pretty pretty pretty

user04: stream with minx pls
|farahfaye: hmmmm @justaminxig whatcha think 😳😳😳
|justaminxig: fucking finally

~
imessage!

farah
do u maybe wanna🙈
stweam with mweee🙈
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

minx
i've been asking
you for days now
so don't '🙈' me
bitch

farah
i was just nervy
ur viewers are scary
they don't like me
i'm a "soft uwu"
animal crossing girl
not 😡minx😡

minx
you did not
what is with the emojis now
and that's not true they
always ask about you
plus animal is hardcore
smh

farah
you're right
and u should say it
animal crossing supremacy

minx
anyway
join my stream?
we can just chat

farah
i'm down actually
chill stream

minx
yes yes okay
let me set up

farah
bet 😏

~

I sat at my desk and waited for minx to call, I figured it would be easier to chat with her for a couple minutes before starting my own stream. I wasn't really too nervous, minx is bold and would shut down anyone who said anything rude about me.

I'm really glad I have her though, besides Kayla I don't have any other internet friends. You'd think by now I'd have more, but I've been pretty shy when it comes to interacting with others for the first time. Especially since I look up to so many of the people I'd want to befriend.

I heard the familiar ringing sound and quickly picked up. "heyyyyy minx" I smiled while I spoke.

I heard her chuckle before saying "Hey bae, say hi to my chat!"

"Hiiiiiiii minx's chatttttttt" I extended my words out for effect, letting out a small laugh to calm my nerves.

'AAHHHH ITS FARAH'
'MY FAVORITE FAIRY'
'my two comfort streamers'
'yessss minx and the fairy'

I smiled at all the positive comments in minx's stream, she was right that I had nothing to worry about.

"Hey guys, I'm going to set up my stream right now too, but send questions in both our chats and we'll answer them!" I clicked off minx's stream after saying that and went to get mine up.

I listened to Minx greet her chat and get through the usual beginning spiel, her banter just with her chat is so entertaining it's very obvious why she's so popular.

"okay okay i'm back! minx say hi to my chat!

"what the fuck is up farah's chat? how are you all fucking doing?"

'MINX'
'MINX FARAH MINX FARAH'
'is it marah or finx'
'yes minx curse at us queen'

"okay like I told Minx's chat, just ask us questions and we'll answer one back and forth from each chat, let's get the party started" i smiled, and started looking through my chat for a juicy question to start with.

'WHEN DID YOU GUYS MEET'

"MINX, tell them how we met. it's funnier when you tell it" i laughed to myself just thinking about it, especially with how worked up she gets.

"so I was about to end my stream a couple months back and I was looking for someone to raid, that's when I say Farah. I clicked on her stream and she was arguing with her chat about the best female streamers" she paused to laugh at herself and I smiled remembering what happened, "so this little fairy is talking about how I'm her favorite so she goes to click on MY fucking stream as I'm watching her."

I decided to pick up from here, "yeah so here I am this small streamer, I have like 500 viewers and Minx has like 15,000 people watching her. I get on to see her watching ME. total streamerception" laughing to myself at the memory, when I hear Minx pick back up.

"Exactly, so I was sitting there all fucking flattered when she sees me spying on her! our chats totally blew up. but after that I followed her and we just started chatting together all the time, now she's my gf" she ended with a little wink

We kept answering questions together, just bouncing off each other and having a really good time, I wasn't even paying attention to time until I saw it was already 11 pm

"oh shit" I got all flustered, "okay chat it's late, one more question then I gotta go"

'NOOOO ALL-NIGHTER'
'stay stay stay stay'
'grrrrrrrr nooo farah bby'

"sorry guys, it's been 3 hours already! last one, make it juicy" i watched the questions come through my chat, i wanted to pick a good one to end on.

'who do you ship each other with?'

"AH, okay Minx who do we ship each other with?" I smiled to myself, knowing whatever we said would make them all explode. "actually minx, I think I ship you with quackity. I think you'd be the perfect spicy tall girl in his life." I smirked to myself, knowing her recent love or host with him would rile her up.

"oh yeah farah? fucking fantastic."

'MINX AND QUACKITY SUPREMACY'
'just step on him if he ever acts out'

I laughed at my chat, "well Farah, I ship you with sapnap" I could just hear the smirk in her voice, but I wasn't even sure who he was.

"wait wait wait, who is sapnap, what even is sapnap? i'm confused" I furrowed my eyes while i spoke.

"oh you'll fucking see"

-

boom there it is, our little fairy doesn't even know sapdaddy lol

would just like to say if it wasn't clear, she's pretty shy and doesn't really pay attention to any big streamers cause they 'scare' her so that's whyyyyy okay bye bye