32

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO LOUD" kayla swung my door open to yell at me.

i held my phone up, showcasing that i was talking to nick.

"oh" she paused, grabbing the door handle, "carry on" shutting my door behind her and walking away.

i laughed at her sudden interruption and departure, i found it even funnier that seeing nick caused her to immediately back off from yelling at me about being loud.

to be fair, we had been arguing about pizza toppings. which might not seem that bad, but we both were pretty passionate about our choices on what we put on our pizzas.

i argued that supreme, without mushrooms, was the best. but he was adamant that just pepperoni and sausage was the way to go.

"if you admit that i'm right, i'll order you a pizza right now" i told him, smirking since i knew he wouldn't pass my offer up.

"if i do that you're just going to send me a pizza with your toppings on it"

i laughed cause he was right, but i still wanted him to just admit my choices were obviously superior.

"oh come on, it's basically what you get with some veggies on it"

he groaned, tipping his head back, "fine, you have the better pizza toppings"

i propped my phone up and did a little happy dance, happy that he admitted i was better even if i had coerced him into agreeing into it.

"okay i'm sending it to you know"

he smiled at me, watching as a placed the order for him.

"it should be there in like 20 minutes" i told him

"thanks bub, you're the best, honestly you're so sweet thank you thank you"

i just smiled at him, listening to him talk about the plans he had made for his day later. he wanted me to be in vc with him as he tried to speed run tonight.

i told him i would since i figured it'd be funny, he's just as bad as me, if not worse, at trying to speed run minecraft.

~

sapnap | @sapnapalt
i just sacrificed my dignity for a free pizza 😪

___________________

fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
nah ur just a simp
|
|
sapnap | @sapnapalt
not true at all
|
|
fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
"farah you're the best, you're so sweet omg
thank you thank you"
|
|
sapnap | @sapnapalt
i have no idea what ur talking about
|
|
fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
give me back my pizza then smh
|
|
sapnap | @sapnapalt
jk jk you're the best

dream | @dreamwastaken
not the flirting on my tl
|
|
fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
as if u aren't always flirting with george
|
|
dream | @dreamwastaken
those are just jokes
|
|
george | @georgenootfound
so i'm just a joke to you ? :( wow
|
|
dream | @dreamwastaken
it's not what it looks like 😳

-
short little filler hope y'all don't mindddddd

thanks for all the love on this book !! and all the kind words <3

leave a vote, leave a comment, or even a follow if you're enjoying:))