44

"so what do you guys think?" the polite realtor asked the four of us.

he had just finished showing us a cute little house we had found that was for sale.

we had spent the past couple of days trying to find a place to move into, and this one seemed like it was going to meet all of our needs. it was a four bedroom house with three bathrooms. while we only really need three bedrooms, we figured having an extra bedroom when come in handy for whenever our friends would come to visit.

especially since george had already expressed that he was jealous we hadn't invited him to also move in with us.

it was a single story house, but there was also an attic that had been renovated and turned into a little sitting room or play room type thing, basically making it another usable room.

most importantly, there was a gorgeous inground and covered pool and jacuzzi in the back. not only was it a selling point because the pool was so nice, but also it being covered made it even better so we wouldn't have to worry about any bugs attacking us while trying to swim and relax in the water.

all i knew, was that i wanted this house. not only did it seem perfect but i just knew that it would take a giant weight off my shoulders.

if we bought this house then i could just enjoy being in florida before having to go home and pack my entire life up.

i woke up from my daze and listened to dream and nick go back and forth with the realtor. basically saying that they loved it and we would get back to him with an offer to put on it. just that we needed to all agree on an amount so that it could be settled.

we had decided that it would be under dream's name, so he would technically own it but we would all pay for the mortgage and utilities together. but just in case anything happened, it would be easiest for dream to be the one to officially own it. he was also the one the most attached to living in florida, so if any of us wanted to move somewhere else he would be okay with keeping the house to himself.

we basically had it all figured out at this point, honestly we just needed a way to get george to come live with us as well.

it was a little weird without him, he's such an integral part of the group that it felt off without him.

he could either completely take over the spare room, or the attic. that is, if he even wanted to move to the states. i know he feels a little left out, but i'm not sure if he feels left out enough to uproot his whole entire life.

moving across the country to a different state was already hard enough, moving to a brand new country would change everything for him.

he had visited plenty of times, but actually living here is a whole different story.

i felt nick grab my hand, causing me to snap my head back up and look over at him. i smiled at him and i felt him squeeze my hand as he smiled in return to me.

i turned back forward as we walked back out to dream's car. no one talking until we were all seated. dream and nick in the front, with me and kayla in the back row.

"well what's the asking price again?" kayla finally broke the silence, asking a question.

"he said it was $375,000, i figured we offer a solid $400,000 so we can get it for sure." dream responded.

compared to california prices, that was dirt cheap, and while we didn't have enough to pay it in full. we all had plenty of savings to put down a hefty down payment, basically paying off half of the house almost immediately if our offer was to be approved.

"sounds good to me, i would just need to move some money around but then i'd be all good" i told him, kayla nodding in agreement.

a bulk of all the money i made was sitting in savings, which i couldn't just immediately access. but it would be worth it for this.

living somewhere stable like this was something i always dreamed of, and doing it with nick would only
make it an even bigger dream for me. and living with dream would make it some crazy, hectic dream. okay maybe nightmare would be a better word for it.

it just felt like everything was falling into place.

"so how long till you think george tries to move in with us too?" nick asked, i just shook my head.

dream laughed, "actually he called me last night and told me he was thinking about it, so i say only a week after we move in"

i couldn't help but laugh, i knew these boys like the back of my hand. they were just so predictable.

or maybe it's just because they're men. either way i found it hilarious.

"i think he should honestly, it would be cool
to be all together all the time!" i said

kayla rolled her eyes, "i'm definitely going to need a biweekly vacation with that much testosterone in the house" nick and dreamed laughed, but honestly i just agreed with her. "yeah now that i'm thinking about it, we're going to need a whole lot of girl time so we don't get overwhelmed with all their guy nonsense" i told her, i think dream and nick stopped paying to our conversation as they went about on their own one together.

"i'm really glad you wanted me to move with you too, i think i would've been kinda helpless without you back in california." i felt a little shocked at her words, "did you think i would just go without you?"

she shook her head, "well no, can't i appreciate your gesture? even if i already knew you can't live without me either?"

"ugh i guess you can, if it means that you'll go shopping with me to really show your appreciation!"

she chuckled, "that's fine, i could always use a break from their boy business."

"okay perfect, but you also have to stream with me and nick tonight then too, or at least make an appearance like we're making dream do"

"fine, but only because i love you"

-

hey hey besties 😏😏

i graduate high school tomorrow 😳 kinda spooky!! but you know what the means? it means i'll have all the time in the world to update.

actually jk bc i leave for hawaii like right away but after that!!!

make sure you vote, comment, and follow so you don't miss any future updates and so you can check out my karl fic after this one :))