12

farah🌿 | @farahfaye •3m
thanks for all the love on the stream last night, had a lot of fun !!

_____________________

gina | @fanuser1
i loved all the flirting with you and sap 🤩
    |
    |
    jen | @fanuser2
    right omg they're so cute together

sapnap | @sapnap
still kind of hurt you didn't invite me at first
    |
    |
    farah🌿 | @farahfaye
    i knew you'd see and invite yourself so i just
    waited for you to ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    |
    |
    sapnap | @sapnap
    still hurt smh

ella | @fanuser3
more minecraft more minecraft

dream | @dream
and where was my invite
    |
    |
    farah🌿 | @farahfaye
    must've got lost in the mail, u know how it is
    |
    |
    dream | @dream
    mhm

frankie | @fanuser4
honestly i ship dream and farah
    |
    |
    sapnap | @sapnap
    no
    |
    |
    farah🌿 | @farahfaye
    no
    |
    |
    dream | @dream
    no

katie | @fanuser5
NOT THEM ALL REPLYING

karl :) | @karljacobs_
we should play minecraft together sometime! 👍🏼
    |
    |
    farah🌿 | @farahfaye
    yes absolutely

~

i sat in my chair staring at the among us screen, waiting for a code to be sent into the discord so that i could enter the lobby. i was playing with dream, tommy, and tubbo. i honestly had no clue who else was in the lobby since dream had been the one to invite me.

i joined the vc that had started and looked at all the other names: valkyrae, sykkuno, corpse, toast, and bretman. all of them being streamers/youtubers that i watched or looked up to.

i was most excited to be playing with bretman, i had watched the streams he was in and had a feeling it would be fun.

"hey Farah, any chance you got someone to fill the 10th spot? someone can't make it." i heard dream ask me once i was in the vc.

"yeah let me text nick, i don't think he's busy." i said. i went to go text him, looking over to see my chat screaming about me playing among us with nick. they went crazy anytime we interacted.

"who's nick?" rae asked. i figured dream or tommy would answer so i just kept texting him.

"oh his twitch is sapnap, he's farah's personal simp actual." i felt my jaw drop when he said that, he didn't have to be so open about it.

"jesus dream, nick is our friend." i told them, knowing the damage had likely already been done.

i heard just about all of them laugh at us, "sykkuno she says the jesus thing too!" rae yelled in the middle of her laughs. that only caused everyone to laugh harder and half of them started saying "oh jesus" like sykkuno does.

~

we had been playing for almost two hours when i finally got imposter for the first time, and just my luck i got good ole tommy as my partner. knowing i'd likely have to carry us since they loved to vote tommy out to mess with him.

the first round i managed to kill toast and tommy also got a kill, he killed dream but rae reported the body quickly after.

"okay body is in security, i saw the vent open but the lights were off so i didn't see who" she told us. i let out a breath realizing tommy hadn't been caught just yet.

"well i was just heading to lights with Farah, she did download in the dark so i think she's good." i held in a laugh as Nick cleared me. i had been staying with him most games so i knew it would be odd if i didn't try to stick with him a bit during this round.

they didn't even acknowledge that toast had also died and ended up just skipping, if tommy could at least get one more kill before he gets voted out then i think i could handle the rest on my own.

i saw corpse and sykkuno in nav, but since the lights were still out i was able to kill corpse without sykkuno seeing who did it. he did report his body almost immediately.

tommy also got a kill in but he accidentally vented in front of bretman, which got him thrown out the ship.

now it was just me vs sykkuno, tubbo, bretman, and nick. i was so sure that i could take the rest of them since nick pretty much hard cleared me last round.

i killed sykkuno and bretman before one of the bodies got reported, luckily nick had found it so i knew i had to pin it on tubbo.

"listen tubbo, i love you but you were obviously working with tommy here. get him out." i laughed. i heard tubbo gasp immediately, "farah WHAT it had to be nick!"

nick groaned, "nice try tubster, but bye bye."

the votes came in to show that we voted tubbo out, i heard him scream as his little character got thrown in to space. i immediately started laughing when a victory screen popped up for me.

nick spoke up first, "wow Farah i trusted you."

but during the laughter, dream said "nah man, you simped for her." which only caused the group to laugh harder.

we kept playing together for around 2 hours, but eventually we had our last game and said our goodbyes.

i was anxious as the stream ended, knowing that tomorrow was the day i would get to fly out to go see nick. i couldn't contain myself as i said goodbye to my chat. they could see through me and knew i wasn't tired, my excitement showed through so obviously.

i smirked when my phone lit up with a facetime call coming through from nick.

"hey" i answered
his adorable face smiled at me, "hey bub"

"want to sleep call tonight?" he asked me. he had a hopeful look in his eyes and there was no way i could turn him down. i needed to be up at 6 am but he likely wouldn't be awake yet even at 8 his time.

"sure, let me go get comfy." i told him

i quickly changed into some sweats and a tank top and propped my phone up on my bedside table as i sat in my bed.

"i had fun today" i told him. "i did too, even though i was definitely simping for you a little too hard there."

i laughed, "yeah i can't believe you let me get away with venting and killing right in front of me."

he smiled at me, "well, gotta do what i gotta do to make you happy"

-

hi hi hi !! double update today to make up for the fact that i did some confusing stuff! so basically you might want to check if you've read chapter 8 since i went back and added an extra for some more context and what not!

if you're enjoying the story make sure you're not being a ghost reader! leave some comments and a vote!!