31

farah🌿 | @farahfaye
sorry for the unexpected time off!! streaming a long one tonight to make up for it 🤠

____________________

Minx | @justaminx
here for you always bb <3

niki | @nihaachu
love you bae, glad to have you back !!

tommyinnit | @tommyinnit
i might have missed you

tubbo | @tubbolive
yayyy now play games with me :)

wilbur | @wilbursoot
hope you're feeling better!

dream | @dream
took you long enough 😪
|
|
sapnap | @sapnap
don't be fucking rude 👜🌪

karl :) | @karljacobs_
I missed you Farah! Let's play some jackbox!👍🏼
|
|
quackity | @quackity
i also missed you and would also like to play
jackbox 👍🏼👍🏼

~

i listened to my phone blow up with notifications at my sudden resurgence to the internet. the friends that i hadn't just spoken to the night before all going crazy at my tweet.

i honestly hadn't realized how much time had passed until all the responses rolled in about missing me.

the two weeks went by so fast when i was just laying around the whole time. which is odd since normally that's when time drags on the most.

i dragged myself out of bed and went to sit in front of my pc, scrolling through my discord mentions responding to people here and there.

i promised a long stream so i had to make plans for what i would do the whole time. a regular stream for me was about 3-4 hours so i was going to try to go for twice that. meaning i had to have a list of things to do.

i opened my desk drawer and pulled out a notebook and pen. starting a list, writing down the order of what i would do.

i figured i'd start the stream and just talk to chat for about an hour, it had been so long i'm sure there would be all kinds of questions for me to answer. plus i missed just being able to talk to them.

i also hadn't played animal crossing in so long, so i knew there would be some island cleanup in order and could be a chill way to still talk to chat while also playing a game to keep their attention.

after that i put down minecraft, but wasn't sure if i just going to go on the server with the boys, or if i should attempt to speed run. i say attempt because i know that i would be failing miserably at it.

i ended my list with the best game of all: roblox. i figured i could force nick to play with me and it would be a fun way to end the stream.

i got up and brushed my hair, looking at myself in the mirror as i braided it into two french braids. i slipped a hoodie on over my tank top and sat back down in front of my pc. setting up my stream quickly, i pressed the go live button and watched the fun kick off.

"OMG SHE ACTUALLY DID IT"
"our queen is back"
"farah farah farah"
"streaming farah streaming farah streaming farah"