19

dream | @dreamwastaken •3m
farah and sapnap are gross, proof:

dream | @dreamwastaken •3mfarah and sapnap are gross, proof:

____________________

fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
so rude and for what
|
|
fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
i just realized u decided to be the one to
announce that we are hanging out
|
|
dream | @dreamwastaken
content baby ,,,,,, content

sapnap | @sapnapalt
the fact that you took this: gross
    |
    |
    george | @georgenootfound
    "dream....dream take pictures of us please"
    |
    |
    sapnap | @sapnapalt
    untrue, stop spreading lies
    |
    |
    dream | @dreamwastaken
    should i post the video as well then?
    |
    |
    fAraH🌱 | @notfairyfarah
    oh hey dream, didn't see u there, do ur shoes
    need shining perhaps?
    |
    |
    dream | @dreamwastaken
    mhm that's what i thought

~

i threw a roll at dream for the mess he just got us all into on twitter. it wasn't actually a big deal but all the fans were going crazy at the thought of the four of us all being together.

"what happened to shining my shoes, now you have to wash my clothes too"

i laughed at the little butter stain from the roll hitting him in the chest, "i'm sure i'll already being doing everyone's laundry this week anyway" i paused, "if i didn't know y'all were adults i really wouldn't believe you"

george feigned hurt from across me, holding his heart and gasping like i had just said the worst thing ever.

"i'm capable of doing my own laundry, unlike dream" he said, causing dream to now throw a roll at george.

"okay i know i started it, but please let's not get thrown out before our food even comes" i told them, i was starving.

"yeah and stop wasting the roles, sheesh" nick said from beside me.

george and dream shrugged us off and went into their own conversation about some random fan theory they had been seeing lately.

i looked over at nick and smiled.

he looked down at me and grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb up and down on our intertwined hands.

i leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, quietly taking in everything going on around me. i was a different kind of happy if i'm being honest.

i love kayla with my whole heart, but at this point she's just a part of me, so being with her isn't the same.

however, now being with the three of them i felt like something finally clicked into place and i was just at peace.

nick nudged me a bit and i opened my eyes.

our waitress was back and she set down all of our orders.

i told her thank you and started to eat my food, "this is really good wow, now i want to move to texas just to come here all the time" i said

nick laughed a bit, "move to texas for texas roadhouse, but not for me. i see how it is"

i shoved his shoulder and laughed, followed by dream also laughing.

"guess she's not as much of a simp as you are bro" he laughed out.

"that's definitely not true, i could expose her so hard right now"

i groaned, "let's just eat, how about that?"

my comment earned a laugh from the three of them, but they all quieted down and focused on just eating their food instead.

~

we went back to the airbnb after we finished eating, i did race dream to the car and ended up stealing shotgun. it also helped that nick told dream to get in the back as well.

when we got back i figured we could just watched whichever one of our friends were streaming.

we planned on streaming together tomorrow, but for tonight we just wanted to all hang out with each other.

i casted karl's stream onto the tv for us all to watch, since he was playing among us with a pretty cool group of people.

we laughed at karl getting marinated by rae, and died when she killed him mid sentence.

"awww poor karl, i'm texting him" i said mid laugh, sending him a text telling him we were watching and that to tell rae i said that was cruel.

we kept watching and just hanging out with each other for the rest of the night, switching to watch whoever else we could find that was on currently.

it was getting late when i realized we hadn't even talked about sleeping arrangements.

"who's sleeping where?" george asked, yawning in the process.

"there's three rooms and all these couches, i obviously get the master though since i'm paying" i told them while standing up. dusting my pants off and cracking a my neck a bit.

"dream and george why don't you guys share a room" nick laughed, causing george to groan and dream to sigh.

"oh shut up, we all know you're going to end up sleeping with farah"

i felt my eyes widen and i was glad i was facing away from them, since my face was turning bright red.

"oh well i guess that's true, let's go faye" nick quickly stood up and grabbed my hand. dragging me into the master bedroom so that we could go to sleep.

i heard george and dream laugh from behind us, but they followed us in the same direction to go to the other bedrooms.

when we got into the room we both changed into some comfy clothes and got settled into the bed, nick grabbing my waist and pulling me again him.

i sighed contently and closed my eyes, we both just laid there quietly and i listened to him peacefully breathe.

the last thing i remember is hearing nick whisper, "goodnight beautiful" before sleep overtook me.

-

hi! what's up guys! i just want to say thank you for all the love! 4k views and over 100 votes is absolutely insane i'm so grateful! also thank you to all of you that leave comments, they're my favorite notifications!

anyway i hope you guys enjoy! i plan to update again today!

also if you're enjoying, consider following me! i have other books i plan to write when this one is finished so follow me if you're interested in seeing what else i post ! :) <3