37

liked by sapnapinsta and thousands of others farahfaye: this is my bf lol he's cute

farahfaye: this is my bf lol he's cute

tagged: sapnapinsta

view all 15237 comments

user00: W H A T

user01: I KNEW IT !!!!!

karljacobs_: ur bf is my husband ......
|
|
farahfaye: ur telling me he's cheating on me ?!?!?
|
|
sapnapinsta: about that ....

user02: get ur mans karl

user03: call him out karl 💅🏼💅🏼

dreamwastaken: why wasn't i told smh
    |
    |
farahfaye: luv u bestie pls don't expose me 😁

kaykayp: FINALLY !!! anyway miss u come home
    |
    |
farahfaye: i miss u more omg *mwah*

justaminxig: he's ugly, i'm better looking
    |
    |
farahfaye: i meannnnn 😳👀👀
    |
    |
sapnapinsta: .........
    |
    |
farahfaye: IM KIDDING AKSJAKDKS

~

liked by farahfaye and thousands of otherssapnapinsta: this is farah, shes my gf 🙄😈😤👌🏼

sapnapinsta: this is farah, shes my gf 🙄😈😤👌🏼

tagged: farahfaye

view all 18294 comments

user00: fairynap confirmed fairynap confirmed fairynap confirmed fairy confirmed

user01: i'm so happy for them

user02: my absolute favessssssssssss

quackity: how could you do this to me ?!?!?
|
|
quackity: did what we have mean nothing to
you?
|
|
quackity: can't believe this is how i found out i
got dumped 😪😪😪😪
|
|
sapnapinsta: i'm sorry, text me, we can work this
out
|
|
quackity: no!!!!! this is goodbye

user03: quackity 😭😭😭

user04: we're getting content today 🤪🤪🤪

~

we had been sitting next to each other and laughing at our phones for the past hour. our friends reactions were hilarious, but now we had just been scrolling through the fairynap hashtag on twitter and looking through all of that.

there were tons of clips and pictures of us from streams that were absolutely adorable, but there was also a lot of people making jokes about the whole thing with karl and quackity.

quackity even went on a mini twitter rant about being "cheated" on, all that did was add fuel to this fire.

i felt like a weight was taken off my shoulders. i had been so worried about what everyone had to say, but now i was realizing that i had no real reason to be worried. there had been plenty of hate on me before, but now that we openly announced we were together it was like it all stopped. almost like they understood it was real and their stupid comments wouldn't change anything between us.

i turned to look at my handsome boy sitting next to me, it felt nice for him to be mine privately and mine publicly. i had never been worried about someone else trying to step in, but it was kind of reassuring to know that no one really could step in.

i pushed him a little bit so he would look at me, but when he did it was just a look of confusion across his face.

"what was that for?" he asked, but i just laughed. "i want attention"

i sat up straight for a moment, which was quickly changed when nick grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. i was sitting sideways on him, with my arms around his neck and his on my waist.

he brought one of his up to my face, cupping my cheek with it. he rubbed his thumb up and down and i felt butterflies with every single movement. quickly, he leaned forward and connected our lips. it was slow and blissful. the two of us just taking in the moment with each other.

this wasn't the first time we kissed, but i still felt the same way everytime we did. i was always so wrapped up in him and wanted to stay like that. so i was disappointed when he pulled away from me.

"how's that for attention?" he cheekily questioned.

"ughhh you're the worst" i flopped myself backwards onto the couch, my legs still draped across his lap. but my head was no propped up on the arm rest of the couch.

i grabbed my phone and huffed at him, and he just laughed at me.

but as much as i would've loved to keep going, we were in his living room and any member of his family could walk in and make things kind of awkward. so it was fine that i was just halfway on top of him.

he had one of his arms holding onto my legs, the other one on his phone. i watched him try and type with only one hand. he was honestly really struggling and it was lowkey adorable. the look on his face as he had to type as fast as he could while only having one hand to do it.

"who are you texting?" he paused when i spoke, looking over at me. "dream, about the move"

i nodded, i had to figure out how to go with them. we had talked about it a bit since he asked me, but honestly i needed to talk to kayla about it. this also wasn't a conversation we could have over the phone.

i was going home in a few days so i would just have to wait until then. i didn't think she'd say no, but it would definitely take a little bit of convincing to get her to do it.

but it would have to work, i really wanted to be with him.

-

hey hey :))) how is everyone doing? staying hydrated? eating? take this as a reminder to relax your body, get some water, and get a snack!! take care of yourself babies !!

i hope you're enjoying! thank you for all the love on this story, it really keeps me motivated to see so many of you voting and commenting! also follow me because this book will be ending soon (sadly) but i'll be writing other stories so you don't want to miss that!!