New Master

Name: Shula Wu-San
Age: 9
Height: 5'
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 75lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain
Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.

Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, and classified.

A day later
Shula's pov

I felt light shining down on me and I tried to open my eyes, but it seemed my greatest opponent was my eyelids. I finally was able to open my eyes and look around my surroundings. I looked out the window and saw the sun shining down as if it was midday. I turned my head and saw Wilson sitting beside me with his eyes closed. I moved to feel my ribs and noticed that they were healed. I frowned in confusion. "Good morning Shula," Wilson said. "Oh, greetings Wilson," I replied quickly with anxiety ringing in my voice. I saw Wilson frown at me but quickly composed himself. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I feel fine strangely," I answered. Wilson nodded his head and then glanced at me. "How many times do you get punished?" Wilson questioned. I sucked in a breath and held my head high. "Whenever Master Shiva deems it," I answered flatly. Wilson's face contorted into anger. "Have I done something to upset you, Wilson?" I asked with wide eyes. "No Shula," Wilson said calmly. He stood up and looked down at me. "I am going to discuss something important with Ra. I need you to go to your room and stay out of Shiva's sight." Wilson instructed. I nodded my head and swung my feet over the bed. I dropped them to the floor and found myself standing strong. Wilson watched me walked out of the room and then I quickly went to my room in silence.

Slade's pov

I watched as Shula left the room and then released my breath. I felt anger rise in my chest as I began my walk to Ra. I threw open the doors of the throne room and saw Shiva and Talia already standing there. "What were you thinking?" I growled as I pinned Shiva to the wall. "You could have killed her." I hissed. "She needs to be able to keep the secrets of the league if she is captured." Shiva hissed back. "So you torture her whenever?" I snapped. "You don't even send her on missions. You are only holding her back with her training. She needs to be in the field." I added. "Never mind that, but you need to make her well rounded. Skilled in languages, weaponry, human behavior, and another important task if she is to be an assassin." I added it again. I saw Ra straighten at this and raise a brow. "Perhaps Wilson is correct. Shula is a prime asset to the league and its future. She will need to be just as intelligent as she is strong." Ra said coyly. "Are you offering that you train her Slade?" Talia asked. "I am offering to train her," I confirmed. "Very well, but Shiva will need to continue training her," Ra said firmly. "You mean torturing her," I growled. "We would like for her to join the Inner Circle soon. This is why she must continue her sessions with Shiva." Talia stated. "Fine, but Shula is now my apprentice and she is not to be in those hideous sessions for more than an hour," I growled. "She can be your apprentice, but she must be with Shiva for two hours," Ra commanded. I nodded my head and felt Shiva's venomous glare. "You may move Shula to your living space. As she is now under your care and protection." Ra proclaimed. "Thank you great one," I said as I gave him a curt bow. I turned and walked out of the room. I approached Shula's old quarters where I heard her and Damian talking. "I am so sorry Shula, I didn't know you would get punished like that." Damian apologized. I sighed and almost opened the door. "It's okay Damian if I get to spend any time with you it's worth it." Shula beamed. I smiled at her kind words because at that moment I knew that I rescued her in time. I knocked on the door which caused the two to silence themselves. "Shula, may I come in?" I asked. I heard two loud signs and the door opened. "Hello, Mr. Wilson." Shula nodded as she opened the door. I smiled lightly at her and bent down so I was eye level with her. "Ra Al Ghul has been kind enough to allow me to take you as my apprentice. That is if you would like." I stated. I saw Shula's expression change, but she quickly covered it up. "I would be honored to have you be my Master." She said as she bowed to me. "Go ahead and pack your things. You are moving to my floor." I announced. "Yes, Master Wilson." She confirmed. I nodded my head and stood up. "I will see you when you are ready. I will be in the courtyard." I said firmly. I shut the door and went to the courtyard.

Shula's pov

Damian and I stayed silent as I began packing my belongings. "Do you think Wilson will let us see each other?" Damian questioned. "I.....I don't know Damian." I said sadly. "What if we never see each other again?" Damian asked. I felt a wave of sadness hit me. Until I remembered something. "Damian when I was a child." I started. "You are still a child," Damian said with a raised brow. "You know what I mean Damian. When I was a younger child, my mother told me a legend of two lovers. They wore a black jade necklace that connected them. When they wore the necklace, they could hear the mother's heartbeat, when they were near. She then gave me the necklaces." I said as I pulled out a sleek black box. "But if we want the necklaces to work properly, we must never take them off." I proclaimed as I handed Damian a black jade necklace with a dragon on it. I held a matching necklace with a Phoenix on it. "So we can always be together in a way?" Damian questioned. I nodded my head. Damian smiled as he places the necklace on. We stared at each other for a second. Until Damian broke the silence. "Here I will help you pack your things." Damian offered.