Death and the fox

Name: Shula Wu-San
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov

I walked down the halls of our house. I smiled a slight smirk as I pressed the elevator and scanned my finger for entry into our secret base. We call it the hell hole for lack of a better term. I carried our dominos pizza in one hand and waited to go down. Soon the doors opened to the hello hole. There was a massive computer screen on the wall, a huge training room, a fighting ring, thousands of weapons on the wall. "Pizza came!" I shouted. I watched as Slade stood from the computer and walked over to me. I walked over to the desk and sat down on it. "Hey, kid how was your walk?" Chichi asked. "Pretty good actually, I enjoyed going out," I stated. "Are you all done with your classes?" He questioned again. "Yeah, I finished them hours ago. I was playing with Zuki." I commented as Zuki jumped up onto the table and brushed against Slade's arm. "Hello, Zuki." Slade cooed causing me to smile. "Well, what are we waiting for. Let's big into the pizza." Slade proclaimed. I smiled and flipped open the pizza box. We are in silence as we began to eat. Chichi cleared his throat and set down his food. "So kid do you remember Damian?" He asked. "Yes, Chichi," I replied. Slade smiled at my nickname for him. "Well, I just got information saying. That he and Tim Drake have been captured by Cadmus." I stared at him blankly. "Well, we are going to rescue them right. I mean we can't just let him be a lab rat." I explained disgusted. "Yes, Shula we will rescue them. Although I would advise we call some help." Slade announced. "Um, what about Jade. She freakin married a hero, so she will get it." I stated. Slade nodded his head. "Let's give her a call," Slade replied. I nodded my head and gave Cheshire a video call. The call rang out three times when she picked up. "Well well well if it isn't good old deathy and the fox," Cheshire said sleekly. "As you can guess Cheshire we need you for something," Slade interjected quickly. "Yes, now what do you need?" Cheshire said flatly. "We need your help on rescuing Damian," I replied quickly. "Oh, your childhood boy toy?" Cheshire asked. "He is my best friend, not a boy toy." I snapped. "Okay protective much. Now when do you pick me up?" Cheshire asked. "Meet us at these coordinates in an hour. Then we will leave." Slade commanded. "Will do." She proclaimed as she hung up. I turned to walk away from Slade and get ready when he spoke up. "What do you plan on doing once you see him?" Chichi questioned. "Just send him home and continue with my life," I answered. "I don't think Damian would like that," Slade announced. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "He isn't going to know who I am," I explained. "Shula, don't you think that Damian would like to see you?" Slade asked softly. A pained expression creased my face. "Chichi Damian and I have gone down two different paths. He is a hero, I am an assassin. A killer who he hunts. I don't think he would want to see me never mind spending time with." I said.

Slade's pov

Shula spoke with an unspoken sadness in her voice. I walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "It's going to be okay Musume." I cooed. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I smiled at her. I had watched her grow from a toddler to the amazing young woman she is today. "Go get ready, I will get the jet ready." I smiled proudly. "Yes, Chichi." She nodded and walked away to get into her suit. I smiled at her and turned back to the computer. "Looks like it's time for a rescue," I smirked.