Gifts from the Pit

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Title: Qalb Al Shaytan or General of the Armed Shadows
Location: Eth Alth'eban
Affiliations: Safinat Dakhma, Leviathan, The League of Assassins, Society of Shadows, and The League.
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain and Samuel Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, the master is aviation, computer hacking, throwing, escapology, archery, medical sciences, firearms, swordsmanship, stealth, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified

Shula's pov

I felt the waters surround me and I was suddenly transported into a different landscape. I looked around and gapped at the sight. There was no way this burning landscape was on earth. This had to be on a different planet or realm. "Shula Wu-San, daughter of Sandra Wu-San." A voice hissed from behind me. I whipped around to face the person, but only to see a shadow figure standing in front of me. "We have a question for you." The shadow stated as it slivered around me. I forced myself to stand strong. "You can either ask for all the riches, more power than any person in the world, the longest life know to the universe or wisdom." The voice hissed at me. I raised a brow at the shadow figure, which seemed to have multiple voices. I watched its movement when it picked up my chin to look at me in the eyes. "You must answer my request, child." It said in a calm, almost soothing tone. "I wish to have wisdom," I said calmly. The shadow tilted its head at me. "Why have you chosen that Shula?" It questioned. "I wish to be able to lead the League of Shadows towards a golden era. Should the Lazarus pit accept me of course?" I answered in a calm matter. Suddenly two figures emerged out of the shadow. There stood Ra Al Ghul and a gorgeous brown-haired woman. My eyes widened at them.
Samuel's pov
I watched my sister lay unmoving at the bottom of the Lazarus pit for hours. I glanced nervously around and saw Talia sharpening her sword. "Do you think we are going to have to fulfill her final orders?" I questioned her, not bothering to hide my fear. "I...do not know." She mumbled. "I failed to answer the question correctly," Talia added disappointed. I tilted my head at her. "The question asks about what gift you want money, power, long life, or wisdom. I have always been thought by my father that power is the most valuable gift to man. So I chose it, however, the pit immediately rejected me. It took three months of isolation for me to meditate and go back to normal. Although I still those bloodthirsty thoughts, but I had years of training to go with it. I learned how to handle and harness the pit's rage. Shula has not, it will take a miracle for her to survive this." Talia started with a foreign expression on her face. An expression of despair and a hint of deep sadness. "I will miss Shula, she was the perfect equal for my son." She said flatly. I frown at her and furrowed my brows. "What do you mean?" I questioned as I grew increasingly concerned. "I mean just that. I don't think she is equal to Damian. I think she is far more superior than even him." Talia said almost proudly. Suddenly the pit began to glow bright lime green and I rushed over. Shula's eyes glowed brightly, as well as her mouth. "What's happening?" I shouted desperately. Talia's eyes widened with shock. "She's done it." Nyssa mouthed.