A New Friend

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Title: Queen of Shadows,
Location: Eth Alth'eban
Affiliations: Safinat Dakhma, Leviathan, The League of Assassins, Society of Shadows, and The League.
Parents: Lady Shiva, Slade Wilson, and Lawrence Crock
Siblings: Cassandra Cain, Samuel Cain, Jade Crock, and Artemis Crock
Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, the master is aviation, computer hacking, throwing, escapology, archery, medical sciences, firearms, swordsmanship, stealth, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified

Shula's pov

Suddenly there was a loud smash as a giant, white, winged beast came through the window. Damian and I launched ourselves out of the way and moved to grab something to fit with. When the creature leaped towards me and licked me. I held my arms above my head and grimaced as the beast slobber coated my face. The creature's big blue eyes were laced with happiness as she wiggled around happily. "Alright alright." I stated as I picked myself back up. I stared at the creature in awe. "What is it?" Damian questioned. "It's a dragon, mother told me of these animals. When I was nothing, but a child. She told me she had been sent to kill these creatures, but said she hadn't seen any. She must've lied to the league." I explained. Suddenly the door burst open and there stood Ravi and another girl. "What is that?" The girl exclaimed. I stood blankly like a deer in the headlights. "Ummm..." I trailed on not knowing if we could trust her. "Oh this is Zuri Achebe, she is the best assassin here in the Dai Khan. She is in on the plan." Ravi stated. "Greetings your majesty." Zuri greeted. "Hello, my name is Shula." I introduced myself as I offered my hand. "Oh wow, you are completely different from most rulers." Zuri said shocked as she took my hand. "I am." I grinned. "Damian." Damian nodded as he offered his. She nodded her head and shook his hand. "Is that a dragon?" Ravi said amazed as he walked towards the white dragon suddenly changed its coloring to match the shadows around it. The dragon growled defensively and backed up towards me. Trying to protect me from what she thought was an enemy. "Oh, it's okay. He is a friend." I explained to the blue-eyed dragon. The dragon sat down and tilted her head at me with intelligence. Ravi continued to walk towards the dragon. She wiggled her body and bounded towards Ravi. The animal rolled onto his side and circled Ravi. Ravi rubbed the dragon's belly causing it to stick its tongue in content. "This must be the creature that Lady Shiva left me." I concluded. At my mother's name, the dragon straightened up and looked at me. "Ahh, so I was right?" I asked as I held the dragon's head in my hands. The dragon let out a happy cooe. "Okay so now that I know that no one has died. What are we going to do about the dragon in the room?" Zuri asked. "Well, Khan never comes in here. So maybe Gale could stay with us?" I questioned. Zuri seemed to pounder for a moment. "Very well, but I want to get to know you more tomorrow Shula." Zuri said with authority. "Very well Zuri Achebe. I shall see you tomorrow for lunch how about that?" I questioned. "Alrighty, it's a plan." Zuri nodded. "Have a wonderful night your highness." She said as she and Ravi bowed and left the room. Gale sat on her back legs and stared at Damian and in with content. "Well, I did not expect your mother to give you a dragon." Damian exclaimed. "Do you think she sent it after you?" Damian questioned. I suddenly felt a tsunami of emotions hit me. I sat down on the ground exhausted and stared at the floor. "Shula?" Damian questioned for the hundredth time tonight. "She's dead." I said blankly. "I'm sorry, but what?" Damian pushed. "My mother...She's gone." I answered as I looked up at him. Damian's expression changed to a sympathetic frown. He sat down next to me and looked into my dark orbs. "I'm so sorry Shula. Do you know who killed her?" Damian asked. "Khan did. The man who is torturing me." I said blankly. "Killed my mother." I added in a low and dangerously growl. "I will go for Zuri's lunch, but only after I have Khan on a large wooden stake." I said determinedly. "But Ravi hasn't given you a weapon." Damian protested. "My body is my weapon." I concluded calmly. I turned to face Damian who nodded his head in agreement. "Well, then you need sleep." Damian stated. I looked at him with pleading eyes. "Then tonight can you sleep with me, instead of the couch?" I inquired. Damian gave me a hard stare but softened it. "I was planning on staying with you tonight based on what happened..." Damian expressed cautiously. "Thank you." I mumbled. I looked down and realized that I was still in my outfit. I recoiled in to discuss at the sight. "I will be right back to bed. I just need to change." I excused as I stood up. "Alright beloved, I love you." Damian cooed. I paused at the open bathroom door and turned to face Damian. "I love you too." I purred. I quickly got changed into nightwear and went back to bed. I saw that Damian was asleep and I walked over to the bed. I climbed in and nuzzled into Damian's chest. I saw Gale lay down at the foot of the bed and hear her steady breaths. I smiled happily and felt my eyes droop shut.

Damian's pov

I smirked as Shula cuddled into my chest. As soon as I knew she was asleep I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. "I will always be there for you Shula," I promised.