The Meeting

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu,  boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov
A week later

"I swear if my mother brings her stupid little captain again. I might just decapitate him myself." I growled to myself. Slade chuckled at my antics. "Relax Shula, Lady Shiva can't get her pet onto the High Council. Also long as Talia and Nyssa stay on your side." Slade informed me. I gave him a side glare. "Lucien still pisses me off." I growled. "Believe me he pisses everyone off." Slade grumbled as Khuffash walked up to us. "Greetings Khuffash." I said flatly. "Hello General Wu-San, I came to inform you that Lucien is waiting for the meeting to start." Khuffash announced. "Is Nyssa or Talia there yet?" I questioned. "No General." Khuffash said with a bow of his head. "Thank you Khuffash." I nodded and pushed open the tall wooden doors. Deathstroke walked behind me. My red Royal armor clanked in the background as my footsteps boomed through the room. "Hello, Lady Shiva." I said calmly with a slight nod. "Hello, General Wu-San." She replied. I sat down next to Slade and Talia's assigned spot. "So this is your daughter." Lucien asked. I gave him a cold glare. "That is not how you address a superior." I growled dangerously. "Your mum seems to think otherwise." Lucien teased. When suddenly his head was slammed down onto the table. "But I don't." Nyssa growled. "You dare enter this room. This room is reserved for High Council members only." Talia snapped. "My apologies Lady Al Ghul." Lucien said terrified. "You are lucky I don't have you hung." Talia growled as she shoved him to the floor. I smirked at their antics as Lucien picked himself up off the floor. "Get out." Nyssa snapped. Lucien nodded his head and scrambled out of the room. The doors slammed behind him and I smiled. "Well, that was entertaining." Wilson mumbled. Talia smirked at him but took in a deep breath. "We have important matters to discuss." Nyssa announced and nodded her head towards Talia. "We have been offered an alliance with the Court Of Owls in Gotham. They have become aware of the abilities of our assassins and would like to offer some of their talon serum as well as allowing us into Gotham." Talia announced. "General Wu-San you work with the troops. How do you think the serum would affect your soldiers?" Talia questioned. I took a deep breath. "Lady Talia I have fought with these Talons of the court and I am disappointed by their skills. It seems they are hard to beat, but they have a weakness that can be easily exploited. When exposed to the cold they freeze and die immediately. I think investing in an Alliance with the Court of Owls would be a waste of time." I stated. "However I advise a different tactic for handling them." I smirked. I saw my mother smirk at my statement. "Now you have me interested." Shiva hissed. "Since they want to act like they have the upper hand. I say we invade the court of owls and whip them out. We do a covert mission where we make them think that we are agreeing to the alliance and then once we are inside. We destroy the court." I smirked. "And who do you suppose goes to destroy the court?" Nyssa asked. "Why myself and one other capable member of course." I answered. "Hm, perhaps General you and the Assassinettes could go." Talia concluded. I raised a brow but nodded my head. "Very well Lady Al Ghul. Although I wouldn't advise wearing these Garments." I proclaimed. "Indeed wear your Kitsune uniform and be disguised as their leader." Talia said. I nodded my head in agreement. "Looks like it's going to be the end of the Court of Owls." Slade hissed. I nodded my head in agreement. "Also General Wu-San it's time for you to pick your Lieutenant-General." Nyssa announced. They passed me the files of every option I had. I raised a brow at some of the names. "And no one else has chosen yet?" Questioned. "You do know the Assassinettes are under my command correct?" I asked suspiciously. "Of course, but as being General of our forces. You should have the first pick of your Lieutenant-General." Talia replied. I cleared my throat. "Very well I have chosen Selise Duzakh." I announced. I saw disappointment on my mother's face as I had taken her prime choice. "Not only is she a good assassin, but she is a good soldier." I concluded. "Very well." Nyssa announced. Talia chose her lieutenant quickly. "Meili Duzakh." She announced. Wilson was next to chose. "I have chosen Khuffash." Slade stated. "Very well Wilson." Talia nodded. "And I have chosen Darius Duzakh. He may be older, but he is wiser and more experienced than any of the recruits we have." Nyssa stated. "And I have Lucien." Shiva said in almost a pout. I turned back to Talia. "This meeting is concluded. Please remember to inform your Lieutenants." Talia announced. We stood up and began to walk out. I walked down the halls and continued towards Selise's quarters. I arrived at the door and knocked on it. She quickly answered the door and her eyes widened as she saw me. "Congratulations you are my Lieutenant General. Pack your things you are moving to the Lieutenant Generals quarters." I commanded. "Yes General." She replied as she bowed down to me. "I nodded my head and turned away. I stalked down the halls until Zuki came running up to me. "What's wrong Zuki?" I questioned. When Lucien came running down the halls. "Hey, you got my dinner!" He shouted. My eyes widened with fury as Zuki hissed at him. "Listen here and listen well." I hissed as I pulled on his ear. "You ever touch my animal again and I will place your head on spike to set an example, do I make myself clear?" I hissed. "Yes General." He nodded. I let him go and shoved him onto the floor. I stormed away towards the training facility made for the Assassinettes. I pushed opened the doors causing the room to go silent. "Assassinettes we have an assignment." I announced.