Goodbyes are Never forever

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Title: Queen of Shadows,
Location: Eth Alth'eban
Affiliations: Safinat Dakhma, Leviathan, The League of Assassins, Society of Shadows, and The League.
Parents: Lady Shiva, Slade Wilson, and Lawrence Crock
Siblings: Cassandra Cain, Samuel Cain, Jade Crock, Artemis Crock, and Rose Wilson
Training: Master in all forms of martial arts, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, the master is aviation, computer hacking, throwing, escapology, archery, medical sciences, firearms, swordsmanship, stealth, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Hindi, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified

Shula's pov

Damian, Zuri, and I walked down the steps to face his mother. "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Talia screeched as Rose chatted along with Yelena. "Shut up Talia. You interrupted our conversation." Yelena hissed back. "Tt my how far have you fallen." I drawled. The girls all smirked at me wickedly. "Zuri you said you wanted to punch her?" I inquired with a raised brow. Zuri cracked her knuckles and smiled at me. "I would, I really would love to punch her," Zuri confessed. "Damian, Athanasian?" I asked. "I have no problem with that." Damian shrugged. "Just leave enough space for me to bruise her," Asia answered. "Good luck little girl," Talia growled. "You do anything to hurt her. I will snap your neck off your shoulders." I growled. Talia gulped and back away from the bars.

Time skip
Bruce's prov

We search desperately for any sign of Shula and Damian, but we find nothing. That is until Deathstroke calls. I answer the call with my cowl on over my head. The imagine of Deathstroke's masked face covers the computer. Artemis visible straightens at the sight of her sister and father. "Sooo ughhhh.." Deathstroke trails on. "How do we tell him?" He mutters to Cheshire and Sportsmaster. "Just tell him." Sportsmaster snaps. "I for one would like to make sure Kitsune is okay," Cheshire adds. "Okay, soo Talia was just executed," Deathstroke announced causing the room to silence. Everyone looked at the screen in shock. "Under what charges?" I snapped. "Well, where do I start?" Deathstroke questioned. "The deaths of over 14,000 innocent lives around the world, countless war crimes, conspiring against the thrown, performing a coup against the thrown, and multiple other smaller crimes." Deathstroke proclaimed. "Um okay, I didn't expect that number to be so large." Tim mutter. Deathstroke nodded his head. "We have also located Robin. We will return him as soon as possible." Deathstroke voiced. "You found him, where was he?" I inquired curiously. "We still don't know, Kitsune liberated the Dai Khan from his rule and then returned to the league." Sportsmaster disclosed. Everyone gaped at this news. "What you are suggesting is that a single assassin took down an entire organization herself with the help of Robin," Artemis started with doubt. "That is correct Artemis," Cheshire concluded. "Now we have to go. Thank you for your help, Batman." Deathstroke thanked. I nodded in agreement and the call ended. "So Talia al Ghul is dead," Tim muttered.

One day later
Shula's pov

I read the letter that my mother had left me over a month ago. The letter stated everything that the dragon could do and the map that lead to others like it. I folded the letter and placed it into my pocket. I continued down the halls towards Damian's quarters. I knocked on the door and it was quickly opened. "I see someone is excited to leave," I said as I leaned into the door frame. "I just wanted to see you before I left," Damian confessed. "I think you're just to trying leave before you wake up in a dungeon again," I remarked. Damian snorted at me remarked. "Well, it depends what type of dungeon I'm in," Damian answered with a smug look. I gapped at him with a flustered look. "Damian." I gasped. Causing him to go into a laughing fit. His eyes fell upon my neck and he saw the necklace. "I see you are wearing the necklace again." Damian inserted. "Well, the ring disappeared while we were with Khan. So thankfully I wasn't wearing the necklace." I expressed. Damian's head lowered in dismay. "I am sorry Shula." Damian apologized. I stepped towards Damian and shut the door. "Damian the ring doesn't matter to me. Yes, it was beautiful sediment, but that isn't important. What matters to me is that you are okay." I professed. Damian stepped towards me and studied my face. He smiled softly at me and wrapped his arm around my wrist, pulling me closer to him. "I love you so much beloved." Damian cooed. I smiled softly back at him and placed my hand on his cheek. Damian lifted his large hand to mine and leaned into my palm. "And I love you." I beamed. We stayed silent in our embrace. We wanted this moment to last forever, but he had his Kingdom in America and I had mine to attend to. "I'm going to miss you." Damian sighed. "Waking up in your arms is something I am going to miss," I stated. Damian suddenly straightened at me. "Shula comes to Gotham with me." Damian proclaimed. "What?" I questioned astounded. "Come with me to Gotham. We could start a new life together. You could leave the league, leave this all behind."  Damian announced. I sighed sadly to myself and pulled away. "Damian I can't do that," I confessed. "Why, why can't you just leave it?!" Damian nearly shouted at me. "Because I am the leader of all these people. They are all counting on me to protect them, give them a home where they won't have to kill to live. Damian, I can't just abandon them." I explained. Damian sighed in defeat and looked down. "I'm sorry Damian," I whispered as I picked up his chin. Suddenly A tear dropped from Damian's cheek and panic overcame me. "Damian I know that it is defeating that I can't go to Gotham with you, but it's not like I am dying." I comforted. "No Shula it's not that. It's just...I don't want to lose you." Damian sniffled. "What why would you lose me?" I inquired. "Shula you are a Queen. I am no one to the league. What if you find someone else?" Damian faltered. I quickly grabbed his hand and cupped it in between mine. "Damian you are my partner. You are my equal and no one can replace that." I promised. Damian smiled lightly at me, I stood up on my toes and gently kissed him. "I will always love you." I professed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Slade peeped in. "Alright, kids. I would hate to break up this romantic moment, but Damian needs to go home." Slade stated. Damian sighed sadly and looked at me sadly. "Hey, goodbyes are never forever." I consoled. "Come on I'll walk you to the jet," I added. We walked to the jet silently and I watched as he left Eth' Alth'eban for the second time. "Goodbye, Damian," I whispered.