A Samurai's attack

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov

I hadn't even made it to my room when I got a call from my communicator. I sighed loudly and jumped up onto one of the many ledges. I took off my mask and face covering and answered the call. I took in the furious faces Talia, Shiva, and Nyssa. "What the hell?" Shiva sneered. I stood their stoned face as they shout insults and threats at me. "I am not ashamed of what I did. The Joker was a risk, he was going to betray the league one day or any other." I stated flatly. "Yes, but now we have one less ally." Talia fired. "And he broke the contract," I added emotionless. They seemed shocked at this but soon excepted it. "We will need you back soon." Nyssa proclaimed. "We have a new threat that has arisen and Wilson has been captured," Talia announced. I felt a shaky breath rattle my chest as I took in the news. "Any idea on who took him or where?" I requested. "No, but we will not stand in the way of your search," Talia informed as the batmobile pulled into the cave. "Thank you Lady Al Ghuls and Lady Shiva." I bowed as I hung up the communication. I stared into space and tried to form an idea on how to get my father figure back. I quickly pulled out my holo glove and began trying to track down his location. I placed it in my earpiece and listened in on any past communications he had. None were out of the ordinary until I saw a video chat request. I placed on my mask and answered the call. "Hello, Kitsune." A harsh voice hissed. I stared at the video and sucked in a breath. "Samurai," I growled back. "You thought you had seen the end of me, but you were wrong. And now I have your dear old master." Samurai sneered. Then the camera moved towards Chichi. I sucked in a breath as saw my master chained to the wall with a collar on his neck. Stabs and slices coated his body, and blood flowed out of his mouth. I felt tears begin to pool down my cheeks. Suddenly coughed in his sleep causing blood to splatter on the walls. "I will kill you," I growled. "You might, but I would listen to my demands because well I always could kill him now." He drawled as he unsheathed his katana and walked towards Chichi. "ALRIGHT STOP....please." I pleaded. A wicked smirk grew on his face. "Very well." Samurai snickered as he lowered the weapon. "You must come alone and do whatever I ask," Samurai stated. "Yes, I agree to your terms," I answered quickly without thought. "Kitsune don't it's a trap," Chichi said weakly. "Shut up old man." Samurai snapped as he slapped him. "I know it is Master. You must give your word that you won't harm or kill him. If I come." I requested. "I give you my word." Samurai grinned. "I have already sent you the address. See you soon Kitsune." He added as he hung up. I had tears streaming down my face as I jumped down from the ledge and walked away. I felt the stares of the bat clan as I marched up the stairs. "Ugh, no costumes out of the cave," Dick shouted. I ignored him and climbed up the stairs. I went out and stormed towards the garage. I grabbed Jason's motorcycle keys and went for the cycle. I tore off the license plate and opened the door. I heard the approaching steps of the family as I flew out of the garage.

Damian's pov
"We need to go after her. Something is wrong." Damian explained. "My sister is probably just angry that we didn't trust her," Cassandra stated. "No, I know Shula. She doesn't tend to hold grudges." I insisted. My father held his nose and pinched it. "Damian because you know Shula best. I will take your advice and we can follow her." Father announced. "Let's go after her," Father added. "I am staying. I don't feel like wasting time." Cassandra grumbled. "I will make sure everyone gets checked out by Alfred." Dick chimed. Father and I nodded our heads as we went to chase after her.

Shula's pov
I sped towards the given address and quickly arrived. I didn't bother hiding the cycle as I knew I was expected and I wasn't planning on risking my Master's life on Samurai's stupidity. I kicked open the doors and marched inside. "Alright Samurai, I am here. Now give me back-" I was quickly interrupted as the lights flashed on exposing him. "Chichi." I gasped as I ran towards him. He hung from the wall with blood everywhere. Tears streamed down my face as I went to touch him. Only for him to shiver back in fear. "Chichi it's me, please." I pleaded. "He is unconscious. He can't hear you." Samurai growled. "You...what have you done to him." I snapped. "Ah ah ah Kitsune we talked about this." Samurai drawled. I paused and stood still. Samurai took off Chichi's collar and walked over to me. "Put it on," Samurai ordered. "Do you give your word that no harm will come to my Master?" I questioned. "Kitsune don't." Slade gasped out as his wounds slowly healed. "Yes, I give you my word," Samurai growled. I placed the collar on my neck. "Now stand over there in the corner," Samurai ordered. I walked to the spot where he pointed and suddenly felt pure pain shoot down my neck. I winced in pain as electricity sparkled through my neck. "Hmm very good." Samurai hissed. "Let them go," Batman growled. My eyes widened in fear at the sight of the famed Batman. "I told you to come alone," Samurai growled dangerously. "Batman you need to go away." I hissed. "Ah, so you know the bat?" Samurai gleamed. My eyes widened in terror. "No, leave him out of this," I growled. Samurai grinned wickedly. "Let's take care of this infestation." He grinned. I began running towards Batman when I suddenly heard a grappling gun go off. I pushed Batman out of the way as a grappling barb pierced into my stomach and up. I felt a searing pain as the hook dug through my insides. I heard an ear piercing scream and was suddenly launched towards Samurai. His face was the last thing I saw as I was plunged into darkness.

Damian's pov

I heard an ear piercing scream come from the ground below. "Kitsune!" I shouted as I jumped down. "KID!" Wilson shouted as he began to pulled on the chains. "Well, that was unexpected," Samurai grumbled as he place his foot on her stomach and yanked out the hook. Causing Shula to wake up and scream out in pain. Blood began pooling around her as Samurai's hook held onto her insides and skin. I ran towards her and began trying to break the collar. Suddenly there was a loud crash as Slade broke free and ran towards Shula.