Confessions

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov

I brushed out my hair and pulled it up. Zuki ran around the room happily. "Alright Zuki I will be back later, but I have to go meet up with Dami alright." I cooed. Zuki ran up onto my bed and curled up. "Good girl, the window is open if you want to go out," I stated as I walked to the door and opened it. "I love you." I cooed. Zuki gave a slight chirp in response. I walked down the steps and began to hear slight chatter. "So how was the mission, Cass?" I heard Dick asks someone. Then I heard a voice I wished to never hear again. "It was alright the dealer was a coward." The voice replied. I pulled out my throwing knife and stormed down the stairs. I quietly went towards the living room. "Shula stop. You need to think before you act." Damian said as he tried to stop me. "Do you want to keep your eyes?" I growled. Damian quickly threw up his hands in the air. My face contorted into anger as I stalk closer to the living room, where she stood. I saw her standing near the entryway and snarled. Dick's eyes brightened as he saw me but quickly changed into confusion as I charged. I threw my knife making it whizz past her ear. "Damian what the h-" she started before I tackled her to the ground. "YOU PATHETIC COWARD!" I snarled at her face. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She retorted. I whipped out another knife and stabbed it into the wood beside her head. "TAKE ONE GOOD LOOK AT ME!" I demanded. "You should recognize me or was your head so full of praise that you couldn't use your eyes." Fumed. Her eyes widened at me with shock. "See See?" She questioned. "You don't get to call me that. You lost that ability when you left me for dead with our dear sweet mother." Seethed as I stood up off of her. I began to walk away from her when she spoke again. "Shula you don't know what she was going to have me do." Cassandra tried. I stopped dead in my tracks and gave her a deathly glare. "Oh really, she was going to have you do the trial of the High Council. So you could sit with all of the other greats." I retorted. "Shula that trial is something that even I am afraid," Cassandra stated. "Oh please, you could have done it." I snarled. "As usual your words are full of stupidity and lies. Not only to me but to yourself." Cassandra scoffed. I felt anger rise within me. "REALLY CASSANDRA! When you felt, you felt a trail that had to be filed. So do you know what I did when I was just fourteen?" I taunted. Her eyes stared at me and I felt everyone enter the room. However, I no longer care. I unzipped my jacket and tore it off of myself. I exposed the multiple scars that littered my body as well as the brand. The band was that of a demon's head and it rested on the left shoulder. I heard multiple gasps as they took in my body. "That's right dear sweet sister. I was given the trial instead. They dropped me after the winter solstice in the dead smack in the middle of South Antarctica and told me to make it to Elephant island before the Spring Solstice." I announced. "I was left in that cold and baron place for over three months. I was left with nothing, but the clothes on my back Cassandra, and a meta-human collar on my neck." I said with a few tears entering my eyes. "And do you know what? That wasn't the most painful part of my life. The most painful part was realizing that someone who had told you they loved you and were never going to leave you. Had finally left you because you were such a pathetic waste of space." I said with tears right running down my face. "Shula I.." She said quietly. "You didn't know or you didn't think?" I growled. I quickly turned away and rushed out of the living room.

Cassandra's pov

I stood in silence as I stared at the spot where my little sister once stood. "Shula is your sister?" Jason asked. I dropped to the floor in shock with wide eyes. "Yes once. We used to be together all the time. That was until I was selfish enough to leave her alone with the league and when she was nine." I proclaimed. "Cassandra it's not your fault," Dick said. "Yes, it Dick. I felt her when she needed me. Hell, I was so desperate to leave that I completely forgot about her." I added.

Shula's pov

I walked around Gotham by myself and glared at anyone who would look at me. I walked to the beach and sat down on the shore. I watched the waves move by until the sun was setting in the sky. "Hey." I heard Damian's voice ask. I sighed loudly and remained looking at the water. Damian sat down next to me and looked me in the eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" Damian questioned. I sucked in a breath and stared out into the water. "Cassandra was always the favored one and I would be told so. It just always seemed that Cassandra was born lucky. While I was just lucky to be born." I confessed. "All my life I had to prove myself to someone. I had to prove myself to my mother, to the league, to Talia, and Ra. For once I just wish I enough for someone." I cried out with tears streaming down my face.

Damian's pov

I watched as Shula cried out in pain. I felt pain for her and reached out to hold her face. I gently held her face in my palms. I used my thumbs to rub away her tears. I smiled softly at her. "You never had to prove yourself to me," I whispered. She gave a sad smile and lowered her head. I used my index finger to lift her chin and look into her deep black eyes. "Dami?" She questioned. I looked at her lips and back up to her eyes. I leaned in and gently gave her a soft kiss. I felt shock radiate through her, but soon her hands settled on my checks. Our lips moved in sync as we expressed ourselves. We pulled apart and left our foreheads touch each other as we breathed in shaky breaths. "Dami I had no idea how you felt," Shula mumbled out. I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes. "I have always loved you beloved." I cooed. "What about the league?" Shula questioned. "There is nothing wrong with us Shula. You are the General and I am the Prince of Demons." I cooed and I slid my hand against her hand. Shula released a soft smile and she leaned against my forehead. "I promise you'll never be alone anymore," I whispered to her. "And I promise to be always at your side," Shula whispered.