Betrayal

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'4
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.

Shula's pov

"How could you?" Black Bat growled. "Sorry sissy, but Foxes eat bats, and besides I have a deal with Mista j." I snarled. I grabbed the collar of my sister's suit and began to drag her to the Joker's hideout. The goons opened the door and exposed the Joker and Bat clan. I smirked wickedly at the sight.

Damian's pov

The door opened to expose Shula dragging her sister into the room. "No," I mumbled. "Ahhh if it isn't the little fox of the underworld." Joker jeered. 'This makes no sense. Shila isn't like this at all. Maybe she is playing the joker.' I stated to myself. I saw Shula smirk and then she threw Cassandra towards Joker. "Here is a little gift." She growled in a menacing voice. "You are a no-good traitor. You deserve nothing you scum of the earth." Cassandra snarled. "What's the catch?" Joker asked surprisingly serious. There was a slight pause until she spoke again. "A front-row seat at the viewing of the death Batman." She hissed. My eyes widened at her words. "Oh don't be surprised birdy. I am a cold-blooded killer." She commented in a voice I recognized as her Kitsune voice. However, I trusted her enough to know that this had to be a plot. "HAHAHA isn't this hilarious. You thought you could trust her." Joker laughed. I growled at myself for trusting her. Joker suddenly took out a knife and stabbed it through Cassandra's leg as she struggled. "Ah ah ah no running away." He cooed. Shula lifted her hand to her ear and nodded her head. "Just a moment Joker. Go ahead and don't wait for me." She snarled as she left the room. "You heard that batsy. Your little friend isn't your friend. HARLEY GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." Joker burst, scarring the already beaten up Jason. Joker waited a few minutes before he shouted for her again. Suddenly the lights began going off one by one. "You know Joker..." a voice hissed. "For a supposed criminal mastermind. You truly are rather stupid." The voice snapped. "Who are you?!" Joker raged. Suddenly Shula landed right in front of him. "Don't try calling for Harley she is taken care of." She nodded. "Foxy we had a friendship." He ranted. There was a pause and she tilted her head. "Well Mr. Napier, if you recall there were some conditions to your agreement." She retorted. "We didn't make any agreements." He retorted. She smirked and pulled down her face mask. "Oh yes, we did. Or perhaps you made a deal with the Demons' heads'."She seethed. Shula took off her mask and her endless black orbs shined with excitement. He gasped at her. "You...General Wu-San." He commented flatly. "Oh yes, it is me. Now, what were the terms." She demanded. Joker remanded silent. Suddenly she lunged at him pushing him to the ground. She dug her foot into his neck as she held the hooked sword at his head. "WHAT WERE THE TERMS!" She boomed furiously. "Not to touch the bats." He mumbled fearfully. "YES, AND WHAT DID YOU DO?!" She exploded with a snarled lip. "I hurt the bats." He confessed. "Not only did you hurt them, but you DARED TOUCH THE DAUGHTER OF LADY SHIVA MY MOTHER'S DAUGHTER." She stormed. "Please." He pleaded. "SILENCE SCUM!" She shouted as she slammed the other end of her hooked swords into his shoulders. Joker screamed out in pain. "How does it feel huh Joker?" She sneered. His only reply was a cry of pain. Suddenly a fan appeared in her hand and she held it up to his neck. "Humans so weak and pathetic." She snarled. "You are so terrified of death that you like to watch others die at your hand." She said unemotionally as she sat in Joker's chest. "Unfortunate for you, my assassins are here to take you to Lady Talia, Lady Shiva, Lady Nyssa, and Deathstroke for your execution." She nodded. "No, please! I will do anything." He pleaded as the Assassins three appeared out of nowhere. "Get him out my sights." She snarled. "Oh, course General." Silhouette nodded. "Please I will listen beck time." He begged. Shula turned away from Joker and snared. "Gag him or slice out his tongue." She snapped. Wildfire nodded her head and tightened a piece of fabric around Joker's mouth as Belladonna handed Shula her swords. Shula glare at Joker as they dragged him out. Soon we remained in silence alone. "What did you think I was going to betray you so easily?" She questioned. "Wait what?!" Cassandra questioned. "Oh come on, you thought I would betray you so easily?" Shula questioned. "You were kinda convincing," Dick stated. "No, I trusted you." I chimed in. "Well thank you, at least one of you trust me." She mumbled. "Kitsune you were REALLY convincing." Tim argued. "That was the point." She replied flatly. I could feel the other guilt as I watch a tear fall from her face and onto the floor. He picked the locks of our restraints silently. After she was done she made no sound as she exited the building. "We fucked up." Jason mumbled. "Yeah, no shit." I snapped.