See You later

Name: Shula Wu-San aka Kitsune
Age: 16
Height: 5'5
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 120lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, Combato, Shippalgi, Kumbo, Aikido, Eskrima, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Sambo, kendo, Capoeria, Line, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, English, Xhosa, Greek, Latin, French, Italian, German, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, Hebrew, Ancient Greek, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, Bengali, Indonesian, Portuguese, Hindi, Turkish, and Swahili
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified
1/1

Shula's pov

I was packing my belongings as the first bird began to sing. I had my bedroom door opened with me being wide awake and working. I heard ChiChi wide, but light steps walk down the hallway to my room. Then a light knock erupted from my doorway. "Good morning ChiChi," I said flatly as I continued to work. "Man you are getting good. Anyway, I see you are already getting to work packing." He nodded. "That is correct." I nodded. "Great we leave in three hours," Chichi informed. "I will have finished packing long before that. So I will be ready." I confirmed. "Alright love ya kid." Chichi proclaimed. I smiled and turned towards him. "I love you to Chichi." I smiled. Slade smiled at me in response and walked back to his room. I grabbed my newly gifted red katana and stared into its steal. A reflection of my black eyes stared back at me. I stared into my orbs which were full of hunger, drive, and forgiveness. The kind of hunger that can never be fulfilled until there is nothing more to gain. The drive which was held within was the kind that will let you make the hardest decisions with ease. And finally forgiveness, the ability to forgive those who have betrayed you the most. Not only because they are blood, but because you know that they need the most help. I sheathed the sword feeling water threaten to spill from my eyes.

Two hours later

I had finished packing and had my bags at the front door. When Damian had walked downstairs. "Good morning beloved." Damian cooed snapping out of a silent spell that had taken over me. "Good morning my love," I said sweetly. Damian grabbed my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him tenderly and watched as he poured himself a cup of coffee or tried to. "Timothy drank the last of it fifteen minutes ago." I voiced. "Don't worry Damian, I am making another pot," Timothy grumbled. "Besides in this house, we always have coffee running," Timothy mumbled. "Through your veins," I mumbled quietly as I lifted my cup of tea to my pursed lips. Damian snickered quietly. "She is correct though Timothy. Last time father checked your blood levels there was over 1200 milligrams of caffeine in your blood." Damian added causing me to nearly choke. "Oh, Allah how are you not dead. I mean you are already depressed soo." I trailed on. "Hey, more expresso less depression." Timothy hypothesized. "That is not how that works," I said with concern. "Well, it is now," Timothy remarked. "When was the last time you slept?" I questioned. "Nevermind that, I plan to sleep after you leave, but for now you are stuck with me," Timothy smirked. When he suddenly collapsed to the ground. I stared at him blankly when I heard a series of shouts. "TIMBER!" Seemingly everyone shouted. "What is that for?" I questioned. "Oh well whenever Tim collapses onto the ground. Everyone shouts Timber to see who is closes and that unfortunate person gets to trap Tim's corpse in his room." Damian stated. "So that's us," I stated flatly. Damian released a loud sigh. "Yes yes, that is us," Damian grumbled. I stood up and walked over to Timothy. I grabbed his arm and lifted him over my shoulders. "Beloved let me carrying him." Damian insisted. "Nonsense I can handle it. I waved off as I carried him up the stairs. We walked up the stairs together and laid Timothy into his bed. Suddenly Chichi passed the door. "Hey, kid we are leaving now," Slade informed. "What happened I thought we were leaving in two hours." I inquired. "I will debrief you on the way." Chichi nodded seriously. I nodded my head back and turned towards Damian. "So I guys this is goodbye," Damian said sadly. "No this is just I will see you later," I promised as I cupped Damian's face. "I love you, Shula," Damian whispered. Tears began to flow from my eyes and down my face. I pulled our foreheads together and closed my eyes. "I love you too Damian." I cooed. I heard Damian's breath hitch as he heard my words. Suddenly our lips crashed together and I quickly melted into the kiss. "I have always loved you," Damian whispered as he parted from the kiss. I smiled lightly and pulled away. "I know." I beamed. I took a step back "I have loved you from the start as well." I proclaimed.

Time skip to take off

"I will see you later Damian," I whispered as we flew away. "So what happened?" I questioned. "The Dai Khan has attacked the league," Slade informed causing air to be sucked out of the plane. Zuki and Alcne stopped playing together as if they knew how bad this could be.