A death in the family of Ghul

Name: Shula Wu-San
Age: 9
Height: 5'
Date of birth 12/21/2003
Eye color: Black
Weight: 75lbs
Parents: Lady Shiva and Unknown
Siblings: Cassandra Cain

Training: Master in ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Arnis, Laido, Kendo, Bojutsu, Kyusho Jitsu, boxing, Kyūdō, Krav Maga, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo, Judo, Capoeira, Kokusho, Savage, swordmaster, marksman, espionage, bomb-making, and parkour

Abilities: can mimic voices and sounds, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced agility, enhanced Hearing, enhanced sight, advanced intelligence, and enhanced reflexes.
Languages: Russian, Spanish, Arabic, and English
Trainers: Lady Shiva, David Cain, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, Slade Wilson, and classified.
Date 12/14
Shula's pov

I felt a heavyweight on me as my senses came back to me. My ears rang loudly in my head. I groaned out loud and tried to push myself up. Only to be pushed back down. I turned my head and saw Slade covering me. Panic overtook me as I saw his closed eyes. "Master Wilson?" I called out. "MASTER WILSON?!" I shouted out as I crawled out from under him. "WILSON RESPOND TO ME!" I shouted at him. "Slade please," I begged with a voice crack. I felt hot tears begin to pour down my face. As I realized he was gone. "NOO PLEASE!" I shouted. I fell into his chest as I cried into his hard armor. I laid there for what felt like an eternity and cried out my eyes. Wilson had become for of a family figure in the short time I had with him. He taught me a lesson I will never forget.

Memory

I walked into Master Wilson's living room and noticed many foreign items. "Fascinating aren't they?" Master Wilson asked. "Yes, they are, Master Wilson." I nodded. Master Wilson cleared his throat and bent down to my level. "You know kid, we have already been together for over a week. You don't need to call me Master Wilson. You are not a Slave. You are your own person and can make your own decision." Slade said. "But the other Masters will be furious," I said calmly. "Then call me that in front of them, but not while we are in private," Slade said. "Yes, Ma...Okay, Slade." I replied. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Slade stood up and moved to the door. There stood my mother as she commanded respect. "Come, Shula, it's time for your training." Mother said firmly. "Yes, Mother," I said as I walked towards her. "I need her back for lessons after two hours," Slade said. Mother raised a brow at him but tugged on my arm.

Time skip

"Your time is up." Mother hissed as he undid the meta-human collar on my neck. She untied my hands from the metal pole. They dropped to the floor as I had no energy felt. My back burned with her lashings. I felt a large welt form on my back as my hot blood poured down my back. "Fortunately the injuries made with the collar on will scar. So you will remember your lesson." Mother hissed. "Now get up." She said as she kicked me to the ground. I groaned out in pain as I continued getting assaulted by her. I saw a purple cloud in my vision as I blacked out.

Slade's pov
I knew something was wrong when Shula didn't come back after nine minutes. I growled to myself as I knew her mother was probably continuing her training. I threw open the door of my hut and stormed to the dungeons. I opened the door and heard metal hitting flesh. I quickened my past to a sprint and ran towards her. I threw open the door and saw Shiva beaten Shula. I pushed Shiva off of her. "You are over your time. Now you have injured my apprentice." I growled. Although I meant something else. I swept Shula into my arms gently and carried her back to our hut. I laid her down in bed and washed off her back. I placed on one of my large shirts for her. When I suddenly felt her move. I saw her eyes flash open and she scrambled back in fear. "Hey hey, kid, it's okay," I said softly. I heard a muffled sniffle as she tried to hide her pain. Not only from her psychical scars but the ones that never leave. The emotional scars of betrayal, neglect, abuse, and hate from her mother. I could tell she was trying to make herself seem strong in front of me. "You know Shula, showing your emotions isn't showing weakness. It just reminds us of how human we are and in this world, we need those reminders." I stated. Suddenly Shula threw herself into my body and clutched onto me. I felt her heaves as she cried into my chest. I gently wrapped my arms around her and held on.

Present time
Shula's pov

I cried into Slade's chest when I felt a hand rest on my back. My eyes flashed open and shot upright. I stared in shock at the very much alive Slade Wilson. I gasped and threw myself back down on him. I hugged him and released happy tears. "Hey, kid," Slade said quietly. I sniffed my nose and smiled happily. "Is Ra okay?" Slade asked. I turned around and looked at Ra. I saw a brunt corpse of the great leader and felt as my eyes bulged. "Let me guess he is fried," Slade said flatly. I reminded silent as I started at the body. "Well, we need to get to the others," Slade stated. "What if?" I start. "Shula you are not going to get in trouble. I can promise you that." Slade promised. I nodded my head in agreement. Slade stood up and together we began to walk out of the ruins of the compound.