Chapter 15

OKAYS GUYS HERE IT IS! THE MOMENT MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, ENJOY ;)

• • •

I can't believe this. Just when I was learning to trust Harry he breaks the strong chain that I had for him. I would expect anything but this from him. What happened to the "I want to convince my friends I'm not a player" act? Something else is going on and I need to piece this puzzle together. I actually thought it would be different this time.

I can't help the tears from coming down my cheek. I close the bathroom door and let them continue their session.

I run down to the basement to find Stacy but she is no longer there. Before I realize what I'm doing, my phone is in my hand, dialing Stacy. Four rings go by and still no answer. I lose hope, hang up and decide to just walk home. I make my way back upstairs.

Seems like everyone is still getting their party mood on. This party seemed like it was just getting started.

I tried to avoid eye contact with everyone around. Due to the fact that my eyes were probably red and swollen from crying and my make up was running down my cheeks.

I had trouble finding the entrance of this enormous house. When I finally spot it, I ran out the door and continued to run. Stacy's house was only a minute or two up the street. I ran and ran until I heard a beep behind me, that's when I ran faster.

"Hey, Foster where you going?" I hear a familiar voice ask. I couldn't quite make out who it belonged to so I just kept running. "...Emily, stop running where are you heading?" The voice speaks again and I turn around for reassurance.

It was Zayn.

He smiles at me but then he notices my face and he jumps out the car. He runs toward me and cups his arms around my face.

"What's happened? Emily, talk to me! Why are you crying?" He almost screams but lowers his voice. I shake my head giving him a hint to leave me alone. I wanted to be alone. I didn't want to see anyone. I didn't want anyone to ask me why I'm crying.

"Em, please talk to me, I'm worried about you" he confesses as he lifts up my chin with his left hand. Same hand I had wrapped up just minutes ago.

I make eye contact with him. His eyes were glowing, showing signs of hopelessness and some type worried expression.

My eyes meet the concrete sidewalk and the tears begin to fall once again. He captures one of the tears with his finger and he grabs hold of me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Whatever made you feel this way Emily Foster, is going to regret it" he promises me.

• • •

OKAY GUYS REALLY SHORT CHAPTER THIS TIME, I JUST WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE UP BY TONIGHT SO HERE IT IS! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY. ILY ALL!