Chapter 31

I held a strong gaze with Harry. He definitely had too many drinks. I've seen Harry's violent actions when he was sober. I can't imagine the scene he'll make now that he's drunk.

"Harry just go home." I say but I know that won't be happening.

"I won't be going home until you give me an explanation of why you hung up on me earlier."

"Because you're a fucking liar." I yell at him, Zayn holds me back from going up to Harry and slapping him.

"What did I lie about huh?" He yells back.

"Don't fucken talk to her like that!" Zayn intervines and shoves Harry to the floor. "You're drunk, just get the fuck away from her before I make you feel sorry for ever making her feel this way!" Zayn yells.

Harry gets up, cleans the dirt of his shirt and laughs at the ground.

He fucken laughed.

"You know what Zayn, just let me talk to Emily for fucking sakes!" He says as he shoves Zayn to the side. Then Zayn gives me a little nod as he walks away. But not too far away, he wanted to protect me.

"Harry, please go home." I pleed as I make contact with him.

"Why did you cuss my out over the phone?" He asks as he takes hold of my shoulders.

"Because you did it again." I simply say as I move to loose Harry's grip.

"I'm guessing you found out."

"Yes, I did. I'm not stupid. I have people." I say in response as I start walking away.

"Who Zayn?" He laughs and grabs my hand from behind.

"Just leave, I'm so done with you. I can't trust you. You've taken advantage of my trust I had for you. Now its gone. And so should you." I yell at him.

"Emily.. I fucking love you! Give me time to explain to you what's really going on." He pleeds.

"If you loved me, you wouldn't hurt me like this." I yell back at him and start to cry. My feelings are all over the place right now.

"Let me explain please, its not as bad as it seems."

"No, fuck off Harry. It doesn't matter, you won't be seeing me soon. I'll be gone to London with my dad." I say without thinking. I wasn't sure that was what I wanted to do. I still had a lot of thinking to do but just to shut him up I yelled it out.

"No!" He says and I notice a tear escaping his eyes.

"I was planning to tell you sooner, oops," I say with my tone full of sarcasm.

"Em, can I explain?" He asks but basically pleeds.

"No, I don't care Harry. I know what I saw and that was your lips againsts Amanda's. I don't want to know alright. Just leave me alone." I say and rush over to Zayn.

We make our way back inside and I invite him into my room. I sit back on my bed while he stays standing by the door.

"You're leaving to London?" He asks as he shuts the door behind him. Seems like the question has been bugging him ever since I mentioned it.

"I might" I simply say and look at the ground. "My dad lives up there and wants me to study over there." I continue.

"Wow, um that's great." He says in a very sympathetic voice but it was obvious he was hurt.

"Yeah, I guess"

"I'm so happy for you. This is just what you need. I break from this city." He says as he sits down next to me.