Chapter 3

"We could go to the park" we both say in unison and laugh.

"I'd like that" I give him a sweet smile.

"Of course you would" he winks.

"Do you realize how old my mom is for you?" I ask.

"Well, yes but I have other things in mind"

"You're one of the many boyfriends my mom has had that I like" I truthfully declare.

"Wow, bonus points"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Nothing, we're here" he says and walks out on me.

As I'm about to curse under my breathe he opens the door for me. Wow. My mom finally did a good job picking a boyfriend.

"Impressive for a nineteen year old boy dating my mother" I say.

"I really do like her, Emily" why?

"...she's a very charming woman and I see can honestly see a future with her" No you don't.

"Really? Well good for both of you" I say trying to avoid eye contact. I seriously don't know what the big deal is about him liking my mother. Is it because he's gorgeous? I'm not sure yet. But from the moment I saw him I had an electric attraction, as shitty as that sounds. I wonder if he thinks I'm cute.

Emily, stop. He's with your mother.

"Yeah thanks, Emily" You're so not welcome.

-------------------

It's been at least two hours since we've arrived at the park. He actually has quite the humor, he made me laugh so much when I tried to be serious. He told me about his life and what he plans on doing after college. He wants to join in the music career and be a music writer. I told him about my childhood and everything I've been feeling lately about my life. When he said he doesn't give advice he obviously lied, because he actually made me forget about everything back home. I guess this little walk was a good idea after all. Now we're sitting in the grass in front of lake watching the sunset.

"Well this is fun" he chuckles.

"Yes, thank you so much, I really needed this. You've been a great friend, to be honest with you, when I first saw you I didn't want to even know you. But now I'm glad that I did"

"Is that suppose to flatter me, or make me sad?" He smiles at me.

"Flatter" I say watching his lips.

"Emily.." He starts by I silence him by leaning in and giving him a hug. I can feel his muscles as his hands make their way to my waist. I hug him so tight that he makes a small indescribable noise. I laugh as he apologizes for his non voluntary actions.

He starts to pull away.

"Don't" I say.

"Please, don't" I continue.

"Emily, I hope you don't take the wrong way"

"Harry, please don't ruin this perfect moment" I start to say.

"You called me by my name" he sounds like a child who just got a sticker after coming from the doctors office.

"And..."

"Thank you"

"Oh, no problem, you've earned it" I smile and start to pull away from our hug.

"We should get going" he states.

"Yeah, lets go"

As we get into his car he turns the music on. I actually know this song. It's from The Fray, I think it's called she is.

"Emily, I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Because I was pulling away when you most needed me, I know how much it means to you for someone to care about you. Even though I just met you it seems like I've known you forever. You're a very special girl so whenever you feel lonely I'm here for you" he says looking at me the whole time.

"Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. You've been amazing to me" I smile.

He leans in closer to me, and I stare into his eyes then his lips, then his eyes, then lips.

And then it happens..

His lips find mine.

-------------
HEY GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING, DONT FORGET TO VOTE, AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? IF ANYONE IS WONDERING HARRY LOOKS JUST LIKE THE 2013 HARRY. IM STILL NOT SURE HOW I WANT EMILY TO LOOK. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW PLEASE. OKAY ILYSM GUYS. ILL UPDATE TOMORROW. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, HOPEFULLY EVERYONE GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL IN THEIR STOCKINGS.