Chapter 38

OKAY, HERE IT IS. AND I KNOW ITS NOT AS LONG AS MOST OF YOU IMAGINED. BUT IVE BEEN BUSY AND MANY OF YOU WANTED AN UPDATE, SO HERE IT IS. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOMETIME THIS WEEK ILY ALL

And we stood there under the dark sky above us. Admiring the perfect moment we had to ourselves. Nothing could overcome this impervious moment that we both have been longing for, for ages.

I missed feeling his tepid hands wrapped around me, making me feel secured. But this is how I always felt when I was with Harry.

I knew nothing could ever hurt me when I was with him, except him of course. He became my human shield in only a matter of time. And that has made our connection so imparable than the rest of my past lovers.

He and I had an instact electricity when we both laid our eyes on each other. Even though i tried so hard to deny it at first. And here we are, in each other's arms. A perfect romantic movie scene.

"I think it's time for you to change, it's already past nine, and the club's parking lot will get full fast." He announces and I nod my head in agreement. But killing him in my mind for ruining our moment.

He lets go of the hug but not of me. His hand made their way around my shoulder as we walked past the dock.

Harry walks in front of me to open the passenger door for me to get in. "I'll just change in here, I don't want to waste any time looking for a bathroom to change in." I lie. I just wanted him to see me change. After all, this will probably be the last time he'll see me undress in front of him.

"No, problem. I'm going to change in here also" he states.

Fuck.

He's doing this on purpose. I decided I will not look at him while he changed, he knows how much that teases me. And if I dare stare at him while he undress, god only knows what will come over me.

"Can you unzip me?" I ask him, turning my back to him. I tremble at the coolness of him fingertips against my bare back skin. He notices my reaction and says, "Sorry", he continues to swiftly unzip the material. I grab hold of my dress and bring it down to my ankles. I take my time looking for my other outfit just to give Harry the tease of only seeing me in my undergarmet.

"Dammit, Emily. You're so fucking beautiful." He finally states, I watch as he licks his bottom lip and bites them with agonizing lust.

"Thanks." I tell him as I pull a night short dress over my head. I change my pair of heels that went with my outfit and notice Harry still looking at my direction.

"Harry, are you going to change?" I ask him. He continues to look at my legs but nods simultaneously.

As planned I look out the window trying to avoid his pefect fit body.

"Can you hand me that shirt." Harry says pointing at a shirt laying on the floor by my shoes.

I knew what he was doing. He was tempting me, he wanted me to look at his direction.

My desire for him increased by the moment and I couldn't help but look at him. He lifted up his shirt exposing his lined back muscles.

Holly shit . . .

I admired the way his tattoes moved along with his every move. And the sound of his thick breath as he continued his actions. He looked over at me and I looked away immediately.

"Don't act like I didn't notice you staring at me." He winked at me with a small chuckle, "You've seen me naked before...you want to see me naked again, dont you" He says as he moves to whisper it inside my ear. I felt goosebumps running up my body at the feeling of his warm breath, breathing against my skin. He smirks and plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

I sit there motionless and without words. What is Harry doing to me? Why do his actions leave me breathless? I wish I had the answers to my helpless questions. But only Harry knows what he's doing to me and he knows it real good. He knows exactly what to do to leave me feeling like this. And I hated having no control over it, but then again, I loved the beautiful sensation I had inside of me. My lusting desire still craving and eating up my every thought.

I kinda deserve this though, for teasing him earlier.

"Shall we" He says as we drive off, on our way to the night club.

OKAY GUYS THERE YOU GO, ARE YOU GUYS ANXIOUS OF WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR PREDICTIONS (; DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE. MUCH LOVE x