Chapter 44

After a long excruciating two hours of scavenging through my wardrobe, I had finally picked out something roughly elaborate to wear. I wore a tight white dress which adorned my pale skin perfectly, that is in the right lighting. I decided to wear my red high heels, knowing it would be a long night I stored a pair of flat sandals into my purse in case my feet started to get fatigue.

I allowed Stacy to do makeup, and not because of her constant nagging and pleads but because I actually fancied the way she made me look. I never got ready for anything in my life, except that one time for seniors pictures but that was only because I was forced to.

We made our way downstairs and walked to her car, "Now, I was asked to blindfold you until we get to the destination, so don't make this shit difficult and let me tie you up" She mentioned as she gestured me to turn around and wraps a blindfold over my eyes.

"I swear to God Stacy, if this shit messes up my makeup, we're fighting." I joked.

"Square up then hoe." She said, and that's where I felt her warm hands over my shoulders as she walked me to the passenger's side.

I didn't understand why I needed to be blindfold, for God's sake, I already know it's a party for me. I couldn't help my mind from traveling off into the distance and kept me thinking of me past conversation with Harry. He was so upset, he can't keep getting jealous every time I mention Zayn. I won't let him.

*                *                *                                          

Okay wait here." She called as she made her way outside the vehicle.

I sat there and waiting for what felt hours and hours. My mind jolted as I came across the thought that in 24 hours I'll be making my way towards the airport. Leaving everything and everyone behind. Am I selfish for this? To leave because I want a good education, when I already have a good life at the moment. Was I just going to see my dad? Was this whole trip even worth it, if it meant leaving Harry behind?

All these thoughts invaded my inner self like a disease.  Shudders ran through my body and bile rose in my throat.

"I need air." I said to myself, undoing the blindfold and double checking my makeup for any flaws. I got out of the car and noticed where we were stationed. It was not a fancy club as I had predicted hours prior. Neither was it a luxurious restaurant. It was nothing other than a lake house, quick huge actually. That's when I remembered Harry mentioning it to me before. It belonged to his parents but was a gift to him for his twenty-first birthday. I didn't see anyone around so I took the time to rest my head on the roof of Stacy's car, taking deep breaths.

He came up behind me, sending shivers through my body as his fingers pushed my hair to the side, and whispered in my ear, "Hey beautiful". He spun me around to face him, his hand now made their way behind my waist. I looked up to him with him innocent eyes, tempting him to do something other than call me lullabies. He kept his eye contact with me as he brought my right hand up to his mouth, leaving a light kiss on my skin.  Harry then look down at me and leans in to plant a shy kiss on my lips. His kisses then made their way down to my neck. The tingling sensation sent chills all throughout my body. He swiftly backed away, took my hand and led me to where most of the noise was coming from. He stopped his motion turned to face me, he leaned in to whispered with his raspy voice, "You look incredible by the way, can't wait until I get to undress you tonight"

OKAY GUYS AGAIN SHORT CHAPTER. AND ONLY BECAUSE I WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO TALK TO YOU GUYS ABOUT WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON THROUGH MY MIND FOR A WHILE. SO I KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ MY BOOK AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. BUT HONESTLY I HAVEN'T BEEN HAVING MANY READERS LATELY, SO DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY BUT IT REALLY WOULDN'T BE WORTH TAKING MY TIME TO WRITE IF ONLY 2 PEOPLE ARE GOING TO READ. SO I'M ASKING YOU GUYS TO SHARE THIS STORY. IF I DON'T GET READERS, THAT JUST TELLS ME I'M NOT GOOD @ WRITING THESE FAN-FICTIONS SO WHY CONTINUE?.. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTH OF MY HEART I ASK THAT IF YOU ENJOY "MY MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND", YOU SHARE IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE TOO. I JUST REALLY NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH CONTINUING THIS STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE (: *I'll update as soon I see that people are actually reading this/ voting/ commenting*