Chapter 2

"When you said you'd drop by later I didn't think it would be this quick" I comment.

"sorry" he says with a very sympathetic look.

"Wh- what are you doing here" I ask the man.

"I.. um, I think I left my wallet in the bathroom, mind if I check" Of course I do.

"No"

"Okay, thanks I'll be right back Emily" I follow him just because I don't trust the man. I don't trust anyone to be honest.

He walks into the bathroom and comes out within a five second range.

"I guess I'll be going now" he states.

"What do you want with my mother?" I ask the question that I've been meaning to ask all afternoon.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me..." I simply say.

"We've been dating for 7 months, she wasn't sure when to tell you and was worried of how you would take its since I'm a lot younger than her"

"Her, Worried?" I laugh so hard I nearly choke.

"She actually cares about you, Emily"

"No, the fuck she doesn't" I state. I know this conversation was a mistake.

"Well..." He starts to talk but I stop him by closing the space between us, and looking him into his eyes.

"She never cared about me, never has and never will. She fucking hates me, ever since my dad left us she turned on me like it was my fault he left. How the fuck is it my fault that she couldn't be enough of a woman to treat him right?" My eyes are in tears at this point. My face still very close to his.

"Wow, I'm sorry you feel like that"

"Really? That's all you have to say?" I laugh at his face.

"I'm not good at giving advice, sorry Emily. All I know is that you're a very clever girl just by looking at you, and you're treating yourself like trash..." his hand is on my chin at this point.

"...and blaming everyone else for your unhappiness. If you wanted to be happy, you'd find ways." He tells me and I can't help but look at his amazing eyes. The way his dimples show as he talks. Wait. What is happening?

He continues, "...and Emily you're beautiful, if you're looking for a man, that shouldn't be hard to find"

"But that's not what I want, all I want is to be happy" I tell him, with tears still coming down my face. In a way it looks like he wants to join me.

"How about we go for a walk?"

"Where?" I ask.

"The park, anywhere you want. I think you need a little break from here, and I'm willing to help you" he smiles at his own advice.

"I hope you're not a pedophile" I laugh as I say it.

"I don't even think I'm that old"

"How old are you?" I ask realizing that there is no space between us. In other words, we are a few centimeters from each others chests.

"I'm only 19" he smiles. That smile.

What the fuck.

Am I seriously hitting on my mother's boyfriend? yes, yes I am.

"Earth to Emily" he interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was daydreaming, so should I keep calling you Mr. Styles?" I ask.

"I mean you could, but i'd be nice if you called me by first name"

"Sorry, I'm not a very polite person" I state. He laughs and we walk to his car.

"So where do you want to go, miss Emily?" He asks as we buckle our seat belts, all I can think about is just jumping in the back seat with him and going second base.

------------

HELLO GUYS ! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER ! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ANY SUGGESTIONS, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE <3 ILYSM