Chapter 35

ONCE AGAIN I DIDNT GET TIME TO GO BACK AND PROOF READ THIS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU GUYS SEE ANY MISTAKES. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND ILL CHANGE THEM ASAP.

After he left I sat in the living room just waiting for my reaction. I had nothing. I shown nothing. What is happening? Am I happy, or am I sad? The question kept spinning around my mind like a broken record. I was happy that Harry was taking me out but I'm also upset I'll be gone soon and I'll be missing his handsome face. Thousands of miles away from him. Will I be able to endure the pain? I wish I had the answers to these questions but obviously only time will let me know.

I finally get the energy to stand up I look down to my phone and note it's ten thirty-two am. I decided to go back upstairs and continue with my packing.

I look around my room to see if stacy has a suitcase for me. Luckily, I find one inside the closet. I fold all my clothes in a neat pile inside the suitcase. In order for me to have more space. I don't really own a lot of stuff but they occupy plenty of space.

*Next day; afternoon*

The days seem to keep getting closer to the day of my departure. I have 5 days left in this town, and I can't get enough of it. I know I'm going to miss every inch and every swift smell. But it's not like i'll be gone forever. It's just until I finish my Bachelor's.

Harry's POV

Today I'll be taking Emily out for dinner. I have the whole night planned out for us. First we'll be attending the most expensive restuarant here in Chicago, Alinea. I've Only been there once with my mother's boss, who she happily is married to now. After dinner i'll take for a walk at chicago's famous Navy Pier, where we can see the beautiful lake and the city lights. Then, I want to take her out to a night club where she can enjoy herself.

Shit, that reminds me I have to tell her to bring to attires. Fuck Fuck.

I want all of this to be a perfect. I just to see her beautiful smile that I got to know. The way the lines under her eyes curl as her mouth turns into a sensational smile. I loved Emily Foster and there was no way to hide my feelings. The day I told her how I felt she didn't take me seriously because I screwed up. I always do. But this time I'm determined to win her back even if I have to wait until she comes back from London. That's just what I'll do. Because a girl like Em, is a girl worth waiting for.

I do not regret meeting her, I think she's a blessing sent down to me. A blessing to help me get my life together, but this time not alone but with her by my side. I don't think I'll be able to move on from this. She's stuck inside my skin like a tattoo, It''ll take years before I can start to recover from this love. But I don't want to recover I want to win her back. And I will. She'll love me just the way I love her and we will be happy together. I'll be there for her and be there to guide and protect her. That's all I want to do really, I care for her feelings more than I do mine. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

And fucking Zayn better back the fuck off before I plan his funeral. Emily is mine, even though she's not mine officially. Her heart belongs to me and she knows it. She knows I won't give up on her this easy. There is no obstacle big enough for me to quit on her. She's become my everything and I have to convince her that before I let her leave half way arounfd the way and meet someone new.

Holy shit.

I never thought of that. What if she meets some other british asshole? No. No. I can't let this happen, I have to hear her voice say she loves me before she leaves from 4 months.

This is exactly I have to make tonight has to be amazing for her. I need her to have the best night of her life. Before she leaves she has to have some fun. With me.

I reach my hand in the back pocket of my pants for my phone but it's not there. Shit not again really?

I keep fucking loosing my phone. I'm such a mess, and I blame Emily for this. Ever since she told me she was leaving, I've been fucking clutz. I search my other for is and it's not there either. I better find it so I can call her and let her know about the attires.

I finally locate my phone sitting on top of my bed. I jump on the covers and dial Emily's number.

*ring ring ring ring*

I was staring to get impatient.

Come on. Answer Dammit.

"Hello?" her sweet overpowering voice answered on the other side of the bed. I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Baby." I tell her and continue to smile like a complete idiot.

"Whatcha up to?" She asks and we go on about our days.

"Oh by the way Em, can you please bring an extra pair of clothes? We'll be going to a nightclub after our formal dinner." I tell her.

"Oh yeah okay, Umm.. where would I change?" She asks and a smirk builds on my face.

"You can always change in my car, what's so wrong about that huh?" I play around.

"I mean, uh.." She says and I could already hear hesitation in her voice. "Don't fret about it, I'm sure we'll find bathrooms." I say rolling my eyes.

I personally will be changing in the car. While she's there, and I know how much she likes it when i have no shirt on. I'm gonna give her the biggest tease tonight.

"Alright, so you'll be here around seven right?"

"Yep. Talk to you later Em." I say and hand up.

I roll over on the bed and decide to take a quick nap and set my alarm for five o'clock. I need to be be ready earlier than planned because knowing Emily, she'll take ages before she comes outside.

I fall deep asleep and dreamed that Emily dicided to stay here with me. She had told me she loved me and there's no life without me. But in reality I knew this would never happen. I just wish it would. I wish.