Chapter 19

OKAY GUYS HERE'S CHAPTER 19, IM NOT SURE WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. IM LOSING MANY READERS. IM CRYING ):

It didn't take long before I was inside Stacy's car. Her car smelled like a smoke house. "Jesus, Stacy, when are you going to stop smoking in here, I've told you I hate the smell." I joke.

"My car. My rules. Quit your whining." She conveys, and I roll my eyes for what seems like the hundreth time today. "Anyway, we're going to the mall, I have to go buy a present for Jason, His birthday is in a few days." She smiles at me and I do the same.

"What are you planing to buy him?" I question. Stacy was not the present person. On my birthday she got me a $20 gift card to Wal-mart. Later that same year she confessed she had it stored somewhere in her purse. And to my luck when I tried using the gift card, it had expired. Yay me.

"I don't know, that's why I'm bringing you with me dummy." she laughs as she stands out her hand to pat my head.

"Don't do that, I'm not a dog you ass" I say as place her hand back on the steering wheel.

"Ha, but you're still my bitch." She happily smiles.

Once we arrived to the town's mall, we make our way to GAP. Of fucking course. Jason is a total white boy. He owns more vests that I could ever count. Throughout his preppy boy act, he's a really nice lad. In fact I met him before Stacy did. I introduced them and right away they both had a connection.

"I don't know Em, I honestly don't think any present will be able to pay everything he's done for me" she confesses as she stares at the number of watches placed on the display.

"I feel like you should buy him something small just so he knows you took the time, but I think we should plan him a surprise party." I wink at her and she starts to jump in excitement.

"Holly shit, Emily! You're a genius." She compliments and I smile. We finally decided to just get him a nice watch and a perfume. So cliché.

We get to the check out line I'm surprised to see the person standing in front of me is Zayn. He doesn't notice me right away so he says, " Hello, did you find everything okay today?" He asked and then took a glace at me. It took him a moment to realize it was really me and I said "hello, Zayn."

He smiled and said, "why hello there".

"I didn't know you worked here." I state as he scans our items.

"Well, my father owns the store and I asked to work here since I get bored at home." He says as he looks at me in search of a smile.

Is he trying to impress me? Well. Its working.

Stacy then pays for the items and tells me its time to go. "Well I'm off in a couple minutes, want to get a coffee or something?" Zayn smiles at me. I look over at Stacy for approval. She gives me a smirk and walks off.

"So I'm taking that as a yes" he laughs and I can't help but do the same. "Let me just grab my keys from the back closet alright".

I have nothing else to do today. So might as well spend it with someone I enjoy being around. Zayn looked amazing, better than the last time I'd seen him. He was wearing dark jeans with a loose white top. His hair pulled back, messy, but in style. And his fragrance was the smell of cologne. Not too much, but just enough for me to admire it. When he finally comes out, he has a leather jacket on. I can't help myself from checking him out head to toe.

"What?" He smiles.

"You look nice, like really nice" I blush and look away.

"And you look like a princess that you are." He compliments as he takes hold of my hand, "...come on there's this cafe just across from here. Best coffee ever." I follow his lead and watch as our interlocked hands fit so perfect. I didn't want to think nothing of it, but it was obvious I liked the feeling.

When we arrive to the cafe, we notice the line went all the way outside. "Erm, let's just go someplace else." I suggest and look into his eyes for an answer. "Alright, what'd you have in mind?" He questions with a bright smile.

"I know just the place, let's go to your car" I say and I follow him. I notice our hands are still interlocked. I smile at the thought. Once we were out in the parking lot he signals his car. He let's go off my hand I look at him and he said," .. Race you to the car."

"Alright, ready set go!" I say, he gives me a head start and I sprint as fast as I can. I stop for a moment thinking I had arrived to his car, I turn around to look for Zayn and He pops out of no where and picks me up. He swirls me around and I scream in amazement.

"Zayn, oh my god!" I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. Then, he stops and with me still in his hands, he takes me to the passenger side. He looks into my eyes, and my heart stopped. I suddenly froze and it seemed like everything else around me didn't matter.

Then that's when it happened. His lips met mine. His lips were as soft and warm as I expected. Everything about this moment was perfect. Except for one thing. These weren't Harry's lips.

OKAY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THIS CHAPTER? PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY. IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME (: I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ONCE AGAIN! BLESS ALL x