Chapter 41

Before I knew what was happening his hands made their way up to grasp hold of my neck. He again took over control of the moment. I could feel as he was desperately attemtping to pull me closer to him even though we were as close as possible. I felt the way his sadness and all the worrying he had been carrying all week being turned into lust and affection. He walks me backward with his hand on my waist guiding me, our kiss still attached. He accidently trips over my bag laying on the ground and we both stumble onto the grass.

Small laughs leave our bodies in unision.

"What do you want to do" He asks me as he strokes me hair.

"Anything" I said, and I meant it. He had once told me he wanted me, so here I am giving him full control.

"Dont say anything, because there's a lot of shit I would love to do to you."

Me attempting to take the control from him, I straddle him and get on top of his torso, I dont hesitate to pull my shirt off. I notice Harry's eyes widen at noticing my fast reaction. He pull me down for a kiss and his cold hands traveled behind my back to unclip my bra. Now, I'm left in only my shorts. Harry's hands moved to cup my chest and camly massaged them.

My fingers find his pants and I swirling in small circles over his zipper. Teasing him, I felt his length getting hard.

"Fuck Emily, if you continue doing that I'll come right in my boxers."

I dont ponder to unbuckle his belt, Harry notices I was having difficulty trying to pull his pants down so he sits up and pulls them down himself. I lay down on the grass as he makes his way on top of me, he takes hold of my arm as he pulls in inside of me.

Harry's POV

She's so fucking sexy, I can't help myself from leaning down and attempting to kiss away her pants and moans. "Fuck Harry Faster please." She begs me. Fuck. She feels so tight, I love it when she begs.

"Tell me how it feels." I whisper into her ears as I take both her hands and hold them hostage unto the grass.

"Really... really fucking good Harry." She whimpers turning her head to the side.

God I fucking love this girl to death. Remembering our first time and how helpless and confused she was and now she's taking full control makes me incredibly happy.

Her squeeze on my biceps give me the hint that she's ready anytime soon. She bites down on her lips and I use my body weight to continue to move faster and deeper into her. "Oh fuck Harry." she screams.

"Keep it down baby, we're in a public park." I wink at her and she tries to laugh but a whimper escapes her mouth instead. She thrust her hips connecting them to mine.

"Holy shit."

I change the pace and move a little slower, but making sure to hit deep inside of her. I can't help but close my eyes shut as I feel myself come. She gasps and we laid still in the grass catching our breaths. Once our pantings noice lessened all you could here was the sounding crickets, and the wind moving down the small river just a few meter away. There was no doubt tonight was a beautiful night. And what better way than to make love to the woman of your life in front of it.

OKAY VERY SHORT CHAPTER AND I DO APOLOGIZE BUT I REALLY WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE UP BEFORE I GET BUSIER, SINCE ILL BE OUT OF TOWN ALL OF NEXT WEEK. THANKS TO ALL THE READERS LEAVINF NICE COMMENTS , DONT FOEGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE THIS STORY . do it if you bad (; BUT HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE ILY ALL