Chapter 32

"Harry, I told you I didn't want to see you again, please do me the favor of getting out of my room." I say and leave myself standing at the doorway signaling him the door.

"I'm not leaving until you hear me out." He states, makes his way over to me, and closes the door. "Please take a seat, and let me explain." He says as he reaches out his hand for me to sit on the bed.

"I will not sit. I don't want an explination. I don't want you in my room. All I want is for you to stay away from me." I say as I reopen the door and signal him to leave. He quickly shuts it once again and I could see the anger developing over him by the way he shut the door with such great force.

"Dammit Emily, I will not stay away from you. It's impossible for me to do without you hearing me out first. Please sit down, let me explain. After I'm done you can tell me to go to hell and I'll never bother you again."

I thought about it and actually did what he had told me. Not because I was surrendering to him. But because I wanted him to shut up and leave me alone. I did not hate Harry, I did not hold a rancor over him. I was just hurt and my mind could not think of forgiving him at the moment.

"I'm listening." I say with a sarcastic tone as I comfortably sit down on the left side of the bed.

"Well, I know you've been hearing that Amanda and I are together. And yes, that is particialy true, we're always on and off. We starting dating about 2 years ago. I really liked her in the begining but lately my feelings for her have seemed to have vanished. And I think it's because I've met the most amazing girl in the world. And thats you. Amanda and I don't really call each other a couple. We usually get together when we want to have some fun, but I'm done with that. I promise. I only want you, you're the only girl that I need. And yes this time I am promising I will change. I'm not a manwhore. People say I am but really I'm not. It's the girls that push themselves to me." He says.

"Harry, I just want you to know. It does not matter what you tell me. You went back to her, when I asked you not to hurt me again. You knew how much this would hurt me, so why did you do it?" I ask, but not in the sad tone as I thought I would. But in a brave, harsh tone.

"Because, I'm so fucking stupid. And I recognize that, I didn't think you would find out. And I was looking for the best way to call it off with her without you knowing. And yes, I know I kissed her. But I promise you that I did not sleep with her or any other girl in that matter." He says as he makes his way to the floor in front of me and places his hands on my lap as I sat on the matress.

"I know people make mistakes, but I think that if you really liked someone you would try your best not to lie or hurt them. That's all I got to say Harry." I say as I finally meet his eyes. The color of his eyes had the most deepest, darkest, most unknown shade of blue there ever was. His sight made its way to the floor in disapointment. His body stands up, makes its way to the door, and his next words hit me like a ton of bricks.

He took a deep beath preparing himself to finally take a glance at me.

"Emily Foster, I trully am sorry for my stupidity..." He declares he opens the door with such gentle force.

"I really do love you." He finally says as he walks out the door, closing it behind him.

I love you too harry

But I didn't say it loud enough for him to hear.

OKAY GUYS. JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE SOME SURPRISES COMING UP. MANY OF YOU WILL HATE ME, OTHERS WILL LIKE THE ADVENTURE. I JUST HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND THIS STORY ALONG THE WAY. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. (: DONT FORGET TO VOTE, AND COMMENT (: