Chapter 11

How could all of this have happen before my eyes? How could my mother not tell me? Why did my mother offer her help? She's an ungrateful witch. I can't seem to put the puzzle pieces together but somehow it all makes sense. The fact that Harry is trying to prove his friends wrong seems so unlike him. He's the type a guy who wouldn't give a shit about what anyone thought about him.

Then, everything made sense.

What if all of this is an excuse just to get closer to me? What if he tricked my mom into his little game in order to come into my house and meet me? What if ..

I stop myself before I can continue, I'm over thinking this way too much. Should just take his word for it and let it go.

"Harry?" I look up to him as I lay on his king sized bed. My stomach feels knotted.

"Yeah?" He turns to look at me with eyes of depression. I have to be honest I feel bad for him, he's such a brilliant man if only he hadn't fucked up so many times before.

"Promise me that everything you said back in you car was true" I say while interlocking his curls with my fingers.

"I promise" he simply says and it feels like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

And we layed there for a about half an hour before either of us said a word. It was a peaceful silence. The kind of silence you would only hear in movies.

"Em..." he says as he pulls himself of the bed.

"Yeah?" I respond without hesitation.

"You and I..." He says but struggles to get his words out.

"You and I what?" I repeat after him. He starts to chuckle.

"You and I are like 1 and 0, together we make a perfect 10" He laughs as he forces himself ontu the bed once again.

I laugh, "That has to be the cheesiest pick up line of all time" I laugh as he pulls me closer to him and starts to tickle me.

Uh-Oh.

"Ha- harry, stop please" I pull back but he manages to pull me back ontu him for more tickles.

"Why? come on Emily, you know you want me to tickle you"

"No, I'm serious" I say trying not to smile. It's impossible to be serious with Harry.

"That's a buch of bull, you're never serious, at least with me you're not" He laughs and manages to win this round and pull me in for some more tickles.

I hate my laugh. Just by thinking Harry's hands running through my body gives me the chills. There's something about him that makes him different from other guys i've been with. He makes me smile when I least want to. He knows what to do to make me feel better about myself. He cares if i'm safe and healthy. He doesn't mind if i'm rude as a mule to him, because he still manages to get on my good side. The day at the park was amazing. I really let myself out to him. I told him everything and that's not something I do to everyone. He won my trust, and it would kill me if he made me regret it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Days went by slow from then, and school was dragging as usual. Harry is tutoring me in most my classes so I would be able to complete most of my assignments so I can grauate early. I hate school and I'm not trying to stay another month in that death hole.

Everyone hates me anyway so they wouldn't even notice I left. Ever since I was a little girl, my classmates would make fun of me for not having the best clothes, or best shoe brands. My mother never taught me how to brush or do my hair so obviously I went to school with nappy hair, which gave my classmates more things to make fun of me about.

I remember in Junior year I missed a few weeks of school because I was sent away to my grandma's since my mom hated me and was tired of me. Eventually my grandma died a few weeks later after I had arrived and I had to go back to my mom's house.

When I went back to school, everyone looked at me funny. I felt like each one of their stares was like a bullet on my skin. I felt intimidated. unwelcomed. scared. cofused. and most of all, lost. Turned out some girl in my AP class started a rumor saying I was pregnant.

I also remember running to the bathroom and crying to myself. That's also the moment I decided I would no longer care. I wouldn't care what they said even though it hurt like a bullet in the chest.

And now that Harry showed up in my life, I feel safe. He's like my angel sent from obove that I have asked for in my prayers. He makes me feel like i'm the only one he cares about. And that's what I've been asking for all along. Someone who cares about me, someone who worries about me, someone who is willing to do anything for me. That is probably why I still am around Harry. And I am not inteding on leaving his side anytime soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

HEY GUYS <3 SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED LATELY, I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND CHOIR. I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON .. STAY IN TUNE I HAVE A LOT PLANNED OUT FOR THIS STORY, I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S GOING FAST BUT THAT'S HOW IT STARTS.. THERE'S A LOT YET TO COME , ALRIGHT THAT'S ALL FOR NOW (: I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH